Favorite movies

Blood & Bone
Undisputed (1, 2, 3)
Ip Man (1, 2)
Transformers (1,2,3,4)

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

i tot american pie 1-6

Seriously have not watch any of it before, I judge the movie by the name and thought was some love comedy that is gonna be boring. Might watch it then.

hmmm

i got a lot but i can list some.

The Godfather 1 n 2

3 not the best

If samurai, here is one
- 7 Samurai, a great classic by Akira Kurosawa

Here is another one not bad n I really like Hiroyuki Sanada acting when comes to Samurai movies.
The Twilight Samurai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing to do with Twilight.

After watching this movie u can notice over a few over 47 Ronins. THat one not samurai but comedy to me as the person beside me was laughing (mental maybe?) n the witch who always i dunno what is wrong with her...

*sorry guys, I am already becoming like the cinemasins guy, love that youtube channel (cannot share now office do not allow youtube)

Lastly, i am watching old movies recently... last week i downloaded Toys starring the late Robin Williams.

i love transformer but not the 4th.imho it should be abt the robots and only them.the latest just got too much human intervention.
it was a letdown to see the ancient warriot just stick to their ancient form during combat.total letdown.
and...optimus being a prime.shouldnt he has some cool move or weapon like in the previous chapter?

other movies i love;
-ocean 11,12,13
-anything with jason statham in it(theres something abt his style)
-world war movies-thin red line,saving private ryan..so on..
-get shorty and get chili(or something like that)

Inception is a good one.even my dad approves it.

All of the transformers movies, fast 2, anchorman

recommend everybody to watch Talldega nights: Ricky Bobby. Starring will ferrell , it's about nascars and it's funny as hell

recommend everybody to watch Talldega nights: Ricky Bobby. Starring will ferrell , it's about nascars and it's funny as hell

Ahh...Ricky Booby.......
I know i wont get close to the man-kissing Italian driver...hahah

His hot wife gets a divorce and married his best friend.
"She was asleep all the time"..while having sex..hehhee.

i love transformer but not the 4th.imho it should be abt the robots and only them.the latest just got too much human intervention.
it was a letdown to see the ancient warriot just stick to their ancient form during combat.total letdown.
and...optimus being a prime.shouldnt he has some cool move or weapon like in the previous chapter?

other movies i love;
-ocean 11,12,13
-anything with jason statham in it(theres something abt his style)
-world war movies-thin red line,saving private ryan..so on..
-get shorty and get chili(or something like that)

Inception is a good one.even my dad approves it.

Yea yeah! Saving Private Ryan is good! Love Barry Pepper!

HAHA Talladega nights!

OK i will tell you some Names of my Favorite Movies, which i Mention under here but not all :

Fast & Furious 7 ( 2015 )
Avengers : Age Of Ultron ( 2015 )
Jurassic World ( 2015 )
Home ( 2015 )
Minions ( 2015 )

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom