You Don't mess with The ZOHAN

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

D.K.Prince

500 RPM
ANyone watch this movie already? Yupz.....is was a nice movie or a FUNNY movie. The title name are suitable that what it write it:rofl:
Maybe is was a nice movie for me, but i don't other opinion. For me This movie still nice even some part of this movie HAD been CUTTER if not wrong, because normally Malaysia don't alot those "over sexual" to come out. Example like those scary movie or etc. Anyway IS was a nICE movie and funny movie. SO shave ur opinion here.:biggrin:

watched edy... hahahahahahahahahahahahaa.... damn nice... hahahahahahahhahahhaa....

now we all guessing how 'huge' that Zohan got... hahahaa.... nanny oso happy wat... hahahahhahahahahaha...

hahaha his "huge" Really dam big and FAKE man. When he teaching his partner "Couel"( the other hairstylist work with Zohan(correct me if de name wrong)) how to use THE GUN to push and pull :burnout:

hahahaha... i dun mind how fake it is... hahaha... i wan that huge too.... hahahaha....

hahahaha... i dun mind how fake it is... hahaha... i wan that huge too.... hahahaha....

swt"............. u wan so huge for wat XD. later u cant buy underwear at Malaysia hahaha dun hv de size lol.

i dun mind got underwear onot.... just curious got that sizes of 'play safe' onot.....haih...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom