Relax guys, don't hurt yourself

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
huhu so dry....

lol... any 1 didi strong enough

playground for dinasaur ler....

If anyone of you think this is a pussy, then it must be one old and untouched pussy cos fungus is growing all over it. It's what I used to call fungusified twat. hahaha

Holy shit... invisible....you post make me wanna laught out loud..but I'm at the office now....still trying to control myself from laughing out because of the pic and the reply of other guys....like pocket rocket, satria, skywalker,kelvio and andy.....
I can only laugh using word so kesian....HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahah.........Muahahahahahahahaha
Dinosaur playground.....Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

huh??!! whats going on ?? i still don't get it....

Axxell,
Ignore the title of this thread. it'll confuse you. just take that pic as a pic that kinda looks like a pussy/cunt/vagina/chibai/cipap/petpet/hai. hehehehe

JacEK said:
huhu so dry....
nothing come naturally wet, you need to do something to "moisturise" it

BlackSamurai said:
nothing come naturally wet, you need to do something to "moisturise" it
And usually, the most effective way is use a super sharp strong razor blade and slash it. Almost all the time, some kind of liquid or moisture or etc. will come out. heh heh

IG taiko

that is the holy site for people with Hindu religion, its a sign of procreation and consider sacred to them. Another one is the symbol of men dick, they pray to this penis God call Lingam. Please be extra careful when posing this stuff,sometime it can bring unseen harm to you.

Top Bottom