What Is your favorite cartoon show in your childhood?

hey guys,

Share with me guys your favorite cartoon show in your childhood. My favorite cartoon show is a Tom And Jerry. I like this cartoon show.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Mine would be Robotech Saga! you know the ones that have fighter plane transform into mecha... and you can defeat the enemy by just kissing haha

... i know, felt foolish myself when looking at it back hehe :stupid:

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
Dragon Ball for me

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
woody wood-pecker
transformer
thundercat
tom n jerry
tweety
donald duck
popeye

zuruzuruz

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Ampang
speedy gonzales - just love him sayin areeba areeba andaley andaley heppa heppa
road runner - love to hate him for being a bully to coyote
Voltron - the coolest robot merge of all times... the first before power rangers ripped it off
kamen rider aka satria baja hitam - the rider henshin pose for the kamen rider transformation was a rave at that time..
M.A.S.K. - love the toys..
Saber Rider - even joined fencing in high school just because i onced idolized Black saber rider
Silver Hawks - also love the toys..
Transformers - only the Japanese ones, namely, Transformers: Headmasters and Transformers: Supergod Masterforce

im 30 and I still watch cartoon till this day..... my best guilty pleasure... Naruto Shippuden

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
I got a friend at office who follow and collected every kamen rider that's existed... well the japanese ones la and he's 35 :rofl:

me oso collect naruto & bleach and i'm 33 :wavey:

now.... where do i put my ruroni kenshin and inuyasha? :banghead:

speedy gonzales - just love him sayin areeba areeba andaley andaley heppa heppa
road runner - love to hate him for being a bully to coyote
Voltron - the coolest robot merge of all times... the first before power rangers ripped it off
kamen rider aka satria baja hitam - the rider henshin pose for the kamen rider transformation was a rave at that time..
M.A.S.K. - love the toys..
Saber Rider - even joined fencing in high school just because i onced idolized Black saber rider
Silver Hawks - also love the toys..
Transformers - only the Japanese ones, namely, Transformers: Headmasters and Transformers: Supergod Masterforce

im 30 and I still watch cartoon till this day..... my best guilty pleasure... Naruto Shippuden

zuruzuruz

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Ampang
ahh yes... how can i forgot, rurouni kenshin is also my first and best anime series... but kenshin may not fit the list as i didnt watch it during my childhood.. i just watched it after i read the manga when i was in form 5... love the conflict in this series, especially the obstacle of him atoning for his past sins.. honestly, it's too heavy for a cartoon... huhu..

I got a friend at office who follow and collected every kamen rider that's existed... well the japanese ones la and he's 35 :rofl:

me oso collect naruto & bleach and i'm 33 :wavey:

now.... where do i put my ruroni kenshin and inuyasha? :banghead:

ae92 corolla

Known Member
Aug 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Nice to hear ppl still favours old cartoon... ntg can beat our time cartoon... my favourite pick will go for

1) transformers
2) popeye
3) looney tunes (including donald duck, bugs bunny, goffy, pluto)
4) batman
5) thundercats
6) tom & jerry
7) justice league

Last tym they air it on saturday and sunday morning from 8 - 10... miss all this cartoon nw....hehehehe

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
one more which i almost forgot....doraemon...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Zthians,

I know this topic has been discussed many times but I can't seem to find the thread.

Anyways, just want to learn from the sifus about the following:

1) Is there any difference in the engine?

2) I know theres diff in the ECU, but in terms of wat? higher boost?

3) How much is the price diff?

4) Does a 4wd gearbox locked to 2wd give problems in the near future?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience