Felixia Yeap

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Her old pics are still on her FB.

For those who are keen, download and zip it all up for memory sake.

Or better still, troll bait :rofl:

Oh ya, Selamat Hari Raya Puasa to Muslim bros in ZTH.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Seriously respecting herself or not, Have to just wait and see. If u see the comments on some fan page on her photos, some are just too fake.

More people are saying is just purely for publicity or getting attention. But nothing said is backing it up for now.
You still reading her fan page? No wonder still many supporters.....:smokin::biggrin::biggrin:

All this national fiasco wouldn't have erupted if Felixia looked like Whoopie Goldberg or a whale.

Fiasco? what fiasco? Embracing Islam is a good thing that can happen to anyone........just hope she can bare with the fan club.

Fiasco? what fiasco? Embracing Islam is a good thing that can happen to anyone........just hope she can bare with the fan club.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about her religious conversion. I'm talking about the rowdy atmosphere netizens have been getting themselves into, all the negativity, vulgarities and hostility towards another human being.

She's just a human being, like the rest of us.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about her religious conversion. I'm talking about the rowdy atmosphere netizens have been getting themselves into, all the negativity, vulgarities and hostility towards another human being.

She's just a human being, like the rest of us.

aah...I am with you..... cant stop anyone if they decided to show their stupidity, me thinks.

Wajah+sebenar+kekasih+baru+Felixia+Yeap+kini+didedahkan2.jpg
Wajah+sebenar+kekasih+baru+Felixia+Yeap+kini+didedahkan1.jpg

her future' husband also a car lover...?

What worries me is not her BF but her BF's father...

What worries me is not her BF but her BF's father...

the apple does not fall far from the tree.

anyway I don't know what's the big hoo haa. what she believes is up to her. likewise, you like men or women also none of my business.

live and let live.

SF,
can u save all her pics and share with us ah. no more sexy pics already...ppl wanna marry and be good good girl lor

I was more shocked, i did not know the cute, polite model i met at Ford booth in KLIMS2013 was Felixia Yeap XD

Yes, she is very very polite.. somehow she came and beraya with my cousin, my cousin told me she is a very polite girl.

I replied "not bcoz both of u ex-models?" XD

later that day, Felixia went to east coast n beraya

Top Bottom