Issue with 20v BT

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Bro tumpang ur thread ya.. my bt is facing a problem that sometimes the idling could be up and down.. it is just sometimes, and when it happens i will feel the car is slightly sluggish, how can it be?
Check ecu first. "slightly sluggish" is a sign of virus infection :biggrin:
If it is OK then try clean your ISCV.

ayathu

Known Member
Feb 24, 2007
KL
Virus infection in the ECU Operating Systen, Dendows 7, :biggrin:....

Bo SEG

Jul 10, 2011
JOHOR BAHRU
hello...newbie here....
i want to know about the TPS sensor....
it can adjust ryte?...
what the function eh?...
and how it can improve engine power?...

Bo SEG

Jul 10, 2011
JOHOR BAHRU
but my mechanic said....that i cant use both of adjustable cam pulley.....i only can use one adj cam pulley on exhaust cam......he said if im using standard cam shaft can't use both adj cam pulley coz VVTi will no functioning....and also oil will come out through the cam pulley....why?....it's true?

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
but my mechanic said....that i cant use both of adjustable cam pulley.....i only can use one adj cam pulley on exhaust cam......he said if im using standard cam shaft can't use both adj cam pulley coz VVTi will no functioning....and also oil will come out through the cam pulley....why?....it's true?
I don't think so bro.. I believe many members here was Using both side adj pulley from various brand with standard cam shaft...

It's will only deactivated the vvt function .. Correct advance or retract setting on pulley give u different feeling at varies rev depends in tuner n driver ..

Happy modding !!!

Bo SEG

Jul 10, 2011
JOHOR BAHRU
I don't think so bro.. I believe many members here was Using both side adj pulley from various brand with standard cam shaft...

It's will only deactivated the vvt function .. Correct advance or retract setting on pulley give u different feeling at varies rev depends in tuner n driver ..

Happy modding !!!

oh..do you have 'RESEPI' on adjust the degree.....please teach me coz i'm newbie..hehe...

And i would like to put toda adj cam pulley.....but i'm very worried about fake item on mudah.my...can i use the fake item?....or how do i know it's fake or original???

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
oh..do you have 'RESEPI' on adjust the degree.....please teach me coz i'm newbie..hehe...

And i would like to put toda adj cam pulley.....but i'm very worried about fake item on mudah.my...can i use the fake item?....or how do i know it's fake or original???
there is no resepi on adjusting degree.. 2 way can do..

1st) try and error by advance or retract degree by degree..

eg: advance 2 degree on intake then advance 2 degree on exhaust ..
then try ur car by urself....... take the feeling which 1 is good.. no good? then advance n retract again.. 1 by 1..

2nd method: send to dyno tuning and push for hp or torque by using piggy management..

find yourself a good tuner ... this is wat i did on my car.... i tried on my car on 1st method myself.. but cant find the solution.. that y go for 2nd option...

toda fake pulley .. this i cant help... i bought new from Japan bit 2 year before.. that time still havent have fake n the market yet..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

JustinMV85

Dec 20, 2011
Selangor
Hey guys, what really helped solve the problem and made my driving experience alot better is installing a SARD fuel pressure regulator and a WALBORO fuel pump. Now driving experience is lovely even with Caltex RON95, fuel consumption awesome!!!

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Got the advice from the guys at HAZ and purchased the items from ANDY (sunway) you can find him all over this site. =)

j_l200s

Dec 16, 2004
Hey guys, what really helped solve the problem and made my driving experience alot better is installing a SARD fuel pressure regulator and a WALBORO fuel pump. Now driving experience is lovely even with Caltex RON95, fuel consumption awesome!!!

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Got the advice from the guys at HAZ and purchased the items from ANDY (sunway) you can find him all over this site. =)
I've tried your method by changing to walbro pump n regulator, new bosch O2 sensor... results still the same. still sluggish.... get my ECU repaired... a bittttt bettter.... but still can feel the sluggishnes.... :confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you haven't already known, The HPC MAM 4Hr Endurance is this Sunday. Racing has always been a dream for us and having been generously offered a race Celica from Brian of HPC Motorsports, we jumped at the opportunity. The only snag? Fix the broken 6-speed box. The rendering above is based on the celica we'll be racing this Sunday and we've got some work to be done before...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience