Skyline Spotted!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Re: Skyline Spotted!

could it be any chance mr PIMPIN was on Penchala Link today at around 615pm

Heading towards taman tun/damansara

Oh ok.. Didn't see any other Skyline pun? But the jam during Ramadan isn't too bad this year. Perhaps people are going home earlier or breaking fast more at home due to the coming recession. :dontknow:

you were just about to enter the tunnel when i exited on the other side

[PIMPIN];1063666324 said:
Oh ok.. Didn't see any other Skyline pun? But the jam during Ramadan isn't too bad this year. Perhaps people are going home earlier or breaking fast more at home due to the coming recession. :dontknow:

Yea. Usually the roads will be jammed up after 5 after Setia Alam toll heading towards Klang, but this year the roads are clear..

you were just about to enter the tunnel when i exited on the other side

Masuk [PIMPIN], keluar frootloops.. :driver:

V-Spec, saw you zoomed pass yesterday night on LDP. It's almost impossible not to notice you with those LED.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mr. JY, must be late night around 2am? Where did I pass by you?

Oh, then you would have seen another R34 behind my arse. Hehehe

Spotted black R34GTR plates Qxx2 on NKVE heading towards Shah Alam around 9pm last night. I was in the Volvo behind you.

spotted a matte black r34 along jln kuching heading duke....Wxx 3digit number...very slow driven....

[PIMPIN];1063675208 said:
Spotted black R34GTR plates Qxx2 on NKVE heading towards Shah Alam around 9pm last night. I was in the Volvo behind you.

spotted a matte black r34 along jln kuching heading duke....Wxx 3digit number...very slow driven....

Actually the black one I saw was also matte black or could be a very, very dirty black R34GTR LOL.

Time for a colour change.

Temujin - Groupon discount for painting still on?

agreed....the one i spotted was very dirty too. as u said, its not easy to maintain matte black...but its damn nice when its clean....:)

Mine when clean also too many 'battle scars" heheh.

Saw white R34 W**31 exiting BU6 2mins ago.

wah g ou tak ajak pun aimrunz

spotted a blue r32 skyline around 9PM...exit from melawati n enter zoo negara...watpe la memlm g zoo...

r34 white colour on LDP around 11:30 heading to tunnel from Bandar utama to SS2 area.. whose one :P

Top Bottom