Skyline Spotted!

Re: Skyline Spotted!

Whose car is this? Spotted this in SIC today.

DSC_2729.jpg

The dude with the nick CrazyKid in dcm and zth perhaps? He did own an ER34 with such bodykit (but different livery previously)..

crazykid sold off his car a while back oledi. The bodykit was removed before the sale. It now spots a BNR34 look.

Saw a car which sports the same decal as this in a Subaru garage somewhere in Glenmarie... But not sure if it's the same car or not.... If yes, it's a GTT... Previously black colour... :driver:

spotted that widebody R34 last week in Shah Alam.. a young chap was driving it.

Should be the same, I don't the are that many ppl who would do this.
Yes it's a GTT with a slush box.

Saw a car which sports the same decal as this in a Subaru garage somewhere in Glenmarie... But not sure if it's the same car or not.... If yes, it's a GTT... Previously black colour... :driver:

Saw white skyline parked at Sutera Harbour KK on last Friday nite.

Attachments

• skyline KK.jpg
    skyline KK.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 250

spotted a white R34 at wangan................wander who's the owner.....fixing so many parts these few days...getting ready for event is it?

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

bro,
i can sense u loved 34 so much....go get one - suit u la...:)

Not mine. Mine's in my own garage. There is another white one in Wangan...

I've not done anything to the car in a very long time...

Spotted a black R34 accident by the roadside KL - Sban highway heading south before the Nilai R&R. Unable to snap pic or stopped by cuz was blasting on the fast lane. Hope the owner is alright. God bless...

Was my fren, heading back to seremban. Span 2 times and hit divider. Now car tow to puchong. Aiya just finished tuning. Nevermind bro, its time to get gtr cover set hehe

sudut, i pass by there only...

temujin, i bought this car, few years back, i repainted it to gun metal grey lol...

Spotted a green R32 earlier this morning. BFK xx7

Owner seems to be rushing to work :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom