zth metal fans/kakis/headbangers

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
hehehe...i know nuts about ICE, whatever comes with the car, I'll use it....

and the reason why i put in CD player in my car is because the OE blaupunkt cassette player gave way...hehehehe

wei, what pain in the hole? whose hole?

wakakakakaka

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Jombiee
It should cost less them RM500 for brans like Sony,JVC......etc...
But if u dun mind brand..get Brothers...ler.....around RM300...but ...har..hr..har....
Buy today..maybe few days gone..alreadi....
They even have DVD,VCD,MP3 player for RM499.....cool.....:X-:

DH
Not urgent....yet....next year only deliver......On the recaro seats....dunno who carries them here.....Just wanted to know how much they cost.

Pain in hole...dun understand..har..har...har... Chicks r for fun..also also for eating..har..har..har..KFC....Kenny Rogers...Nando's..har..har..har...

Where's cypress...dun come in here alreadi....busy ar.....?

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
Chicks r for fun..also also for eating..har..har..har..KFC....Kenny Rogers...Nando's..har..har..har...
Ahahahaha, you rock Keropok!!! Nice one!!!

mainly pain in the ass, pain in the hole ok laa ha ha
Jombiee, didn't know that you're into the pain in the ass'hole' thingy...main belakang ar??!!!! Shit!!!!!!

Hahahahahah!

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Damm..so boringgggg...reading students thesis......arghhhhh....

Has anyone tried www.mp3shits.com.....they hv some nice full albums for download....

Cypress
Thanks bro.....do i rock..har..har..har...damm bored....lor....Might pop down stairs later to cuci mata...har..har.har.....(fasting lor...discount..lagi)

BTW...wanted to ask guys yr opinion......i hv a 1.5 auto iswara...what engine can i plok in that is J*J leagle..lor......bored...with the slow respond of the engine....
just planing..only..lor...maybe next year budget......

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
cypress8 said:
Ahahahaha, you rock Keropok!!! Nice one!!!

Jombiee, didn't know that you're into the pain in the ass'hole' thingy...main belakang ar??!!!! Shit!!!!!!

Hahahahahah!
anal ? ....mebbe I wanna try someday....tight !!! wa ha ha

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Har..har..har..reminds me of kids in southpark..."that's gay"..har.har..har...
well let's lay off the gay stuff....dun want other ppl reading this think something else.....

Good statement...Jombiee....." Im no gay man"..har..har..har..

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
keropok said:
Damm..so boringgggg...reading students thesis......arghhhhh....

Has anyone tried www.mp3shits.com.....they hv some nice full albums for download....

Cypress
Thanks bro.....do i rock..har..har..har...damm bored....lor....Might pop down stairs later to cuci mata...har..har.har.....(fasting lor...discount..lagi)

BTW...wanted to ask guys yr opinion......i hv a 1.5 auto iswara...what engine can i plok in that is J*J leagle..lor......bored...with the slow respond of the engine....
just planing..only..lor...maybe next year budget......
Now whose car is that?

1.5 auto = C22 chassis = 3-speeder auto = freaking lame...hehehehe.. if you wanna some ummphh w/o sacrificing much, try to look for 4-speeder with its own ecu for the 4G15. Yes, there is one and nearly got one for my sis' 1.5 auto.
Other than that - plenty to mod the existing 4G15. Really, w/o the need to go to Jay Pee Jay lah. So yours is the carb or inj spec? Lucky if you alredy got the EFI version (CARES, UK Spec)

if you're thinking off plonking a diff engine, there are MANY options, just the fund la need to be strong.

Since you're soooo used with turbo engines, I just gonna list down the T engines. The usual options.

4G93T (GSR)
4G63T (VR4-EVO1-3), this one's my target next year too but the legality issue lah!
4G61T - most common, but to find one is quite hard.

and IF you can find the original Lancer Fiore's turbo engine G32B-t then it won't be much problem, except it's a freaking old engine.

Jombiee would know better about this...hehehhe..

oh btw, WHAT THE FUCK is all these holes-thing about?

muahahahahah!! sounds ghey....

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
aahhh...one more week to go before a whole week of holiday.

cypress-san, if you're coming down during the break lemme know.
I could be in KL.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Got this from the web.

How to spot a rock chick

How to spot...
A "ROCK CHICK"

Clothes: Tight, black. Fishnets, velvet, PVC, Leather gear. Denim.
Hair: Long, Crimped, dyed interesting shades of blonde. Generally abused.

Attitude: Nil.

Music: Rock.

Film & TV: Waynes World. Bill and Ted. Anything else with Keanu Reeves.

Habbitat: Rock clubs, rock bars, near really-ugly-metallers that you can't understand why they're with.

Food & Drink: Anything brought for them.

Habbits: Getting off with metallers. Being letched at. Being criticised for wearing too little (by women) or too much (by men).

Dance Style: Unflattering.

Taste in men: Not much, but basically metallers or bikers.

Accessories: Metallers, Leather Jackets, Axl Roses' signature/child.

Often says: "Did you go to Donnington?", "Is that real?", "Yes"

Never says: "It's too short", "That's too tight", "Leather jeans look stoopid."

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW Group Malaysia announced today that Dr. Gerhard Pils will be the new president effective 1st July 2012. He takes over from Mr. Geoffrey Briscoe, who has now been promoted to a new position within the BMW Group. Briscoe leaves the company with a strong stewardship, a legacy spanning four years that saw not just continuous growth, but also the introduction of the country's widest range...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience