zth metal fans/kakis/headbangers

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
har..har..har...fat ass rocker.....
Yeah during that time i was also nto trash metal....stuff from Voviod.....Slayer...Anthrax.....kreator.....thoes were the times where cassett rules...har..har...VSP.....also during that time was the era of glam rock....
bands like Poison......Ratt....Cinderella...(this band i like...have kinda of a blues sound)

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Yeah, there was a band called Incubus as well. Serpent Temptation & Wargasm. Xeroxed cover and dubbed tapes.
Which I recall eversince CoF played Lustmord and Wargasm... hahahaha..
I bet these kids nowadays have the luxury of CD-Rs and MP3s would never imagine what their forefathers have went through to get to listen to our fave music.

Slayer frontlined the scene, to those who never really dig Metallica.
Kreator, Anthrax, Sepultura, Obituary, Death, Voivod, Destruction, Dark Angel, Grave Digger and tons more.

(off topic)
keropok, remember the grille you mentioned that you found in bkt kemuning last time? which shop izzit? the shop name preferably coz i'm heading there maybe this friday to visit a friend, maybe I can check out if it's still there or other interesting items to get.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Big one right beside the highway? can see one from the Kesas highway? and to go there we need to exit and take small road within the ind area?

not the bkt kemuning normal road leading to kg jawa right?

Last edited:

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Yup...another place to check is the shop near the mosque..or next to ILP (i think it's a govt training inst..or something)..there they hv loads of nissan halfcuts....
There is a shop in balakong (USJ auto parts) got 1 nissan half cut....on the grill they have a logo..which looks like "The Flash" logo .....

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
That one is for the B13 lah keropok, the lightning logo.

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
har...har..har..show that me know nuts about nissan......har..har..har...

I remember at one time....when there were no cds....just to go around wif a walkman..we had to carry loads of cassett.....i use to carry a backpack just to cater for my cassett....but now gone down the drain.....all got fungus.....
I dun dare to count how much wasted on spoil cassett.......
Now kids just carry one cd with mp3s...har..har..har..

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
heheheh... similarly as i know nuts about huntah and daihatsu.

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
keropok said:
har...har..har..show that me know nuts about nissan......har..har..har...

I remember at one time....when there were no cds....just to go around wif a walkman..we had to carry loads of cassett.....i use to carry a backpack just to cater for my cassett....but now gone down the drain.....all got fungus.....
I dun dare to count how much wasted on spoil cassett.......
Now kids just carry one cd with mp3s...har..har..har..
Me too man, a backpack, some cassette and a walkman (walkman pinjam froma a friend, no money to get one). I think if you're still using a walkman, people will laugh at you, "Oi get the mp3 player la you fucken idiot, walkman out of date liao la"...

wtf...

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
believe it or not i still have TWO fully functioning walkmans lying around in the store. muahahahaha!!!

one is sony and aiwa, for recording. the older ones all kaput but still in my hometown i think.

damn outdated.

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
darahhitam said:
believe it or not i still have TWO fully functioning walkmans lying around in the store. muahahahaha!!!

one is sony and aiwa, for recording. the older ones all kaput but still in my hometown i think.

damn outdated.
Ol Skool ma...

How's the album "Between the two worlds"? I might getting a copy when it comes available :P

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Dude, which one is "Between the Two Worlds"?

What I got was the Stench, Dew and Anaal

I'm listening to Anaal now, fucking raw and fast as fuck. Reminiscence of what BM was in early 90s. Archgoat-era.

This is what I got from the website.

Anaal Nathrakh was created for one purpose - to be the soundtrack for armageddon, the audial essence of evil, hatred and violence, the true spirit of necro taken to its musical extremes

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
Selamat Hari Raya to u guys !! drive safely k

to cypress, agl & others.....hepi Deeparaya & have a wonderful weekends

cheers & rock on !

hei keropok, nice sick avatar man !

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
To Metalheads here...hv a good Deepavali n Hari Raya.......drive safely.....guys.....

Jombiee
Thanks...that's what most of my friends call my "pinhead'..har..ha.r.har.....
Oi call me during raya....but i will be in KL for 1 n 2 day of raya...i will be back in K.Pilah on wed night.....

Cypress
Bro if u in KL call me

DH
u on leave today ar

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Leaning towards the JDM side of the automotive spectrum, we’re probably more familiar with the likes of Getrag, Borg-Warner and ZF, independent transmission suppliers that have worked closely with Japanese and other auto manufacturers to supply the gearboxes that we often crave.

Moving on to the stratospheric end of said spectrum, where supercars strike fear into the hearts of others with mere prods of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience