zth metal fans/kakis/headbangers

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
Any zth members who are into metal, no matter death/black/heavy/power/grind/thrash, we can discuss everything here, gigs, cd reviews....

First metal album (listened to): Metallica - Kill'em all

Major influences: Sodom, Slayer, Kreator, Sepultura, Morbid Angel, Deicide, Locked Up, Hypocrisy, Cradle of Filth, Emperor, Nailbomb, Machine Head, Impaled Nazarene, Anthrax. Benediction, Danzig, Corrosion of comformity, Motorhead, Dark Funeral, Entombed, Dismember, Immortal, Korn, Hed PE, Soulfly, Orbituary...etc, etc

Last edited:

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Count me in! :biggrin:

First metal album (listened to): Manowar - Hail to England (8/9 years old)
First metal album (bought) : Slayer - South of Heaven (12 years old)
Last metal album (bought) : CoF - Nymphetamine (28 yrs old)

Major influences: Black Sabbath, Warlord, Manowar, Sodom, Slayer, Kreator, Sepultura, Morbid Angel, Deicide, Nocturnus, Acheron, Rotting Christ, Necromantia, Varathron, Cradle of Filth, Dissection, Thou Art Lord, Emperor to name a few.

Minor influences: DIO, Motorhead, Venom, Celtic Frost/Hellhammer, Sarcofago, Bathory, Mercyful Fate, King Diamond, Burzum, Mayhem, Archgoat, Impaled Nazarene, Master's Hammer, Abyssos, Marduk, Satyricon, Darkthrone, and tons more!

Contributions to the scene: :wink:

Keep 'em coming!

Last edited:

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
Hey blackblood,

No problem man, I dun wan money la bro, depends on how many cdrs I use to burn the shit for you, give me cdrs will do la, easier...

Just let me know what you want bro....

Metal up your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
You really are THE man.

Will do that, blank CDs plus some "appreciation" drinks and meal on me!
In fact, I'll do the same if you wish a copy of the CDs that I have, I'll burn one for ya.
Gonna take a while to list down everything.

For now, "Extreme Aggression" from Kreator and "The Key" from Nocturnus will do.

Oh yeah, the first Thou Art Lord album too - can't remember the title. Eosforos or somethin'?

What's a torrent site la? Free downloads?
Enlighten me a bit? :biggrin:

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
No problem bro.

I have the Extreme Aggression, but the other Nocturnus and Thou Art Lord don't have la bro. Try to find them in the torrent site also none, sorry ya...:D

ok, here's the grandmother story bout the bittorrent:

What is BitTorrent?

BitTorrent is a free speech tool.

BitTorrent gives you the same freedom to publish previously enjoyed by only a select few with special equipment and lots of money. ("Freedom of the press is limited to those who own one" -- journalist A.J. Liebling.)

You have something terrific to publish -- a large music or video file, software, a game or anything else that many people would like to have. But the more popular your file becomes, the more you are punished by soaring bandwidth costs. If your file becomes phenomenally successful and a flash crowd of hundreds or thousands try to get it at once, your server simply crashes and no one gets it.

There is a solution to this vicious cycle. BitTorrent, the result of over two years of intensive development, is a simple and free software product that addresses all of these problems.

The key to scaleable and robust distribution is cooperation. With BitTorrent, those who get your file tap into their upload capacity to give the file to others at the same time. Those that provide the most to others get the best treatment in return. ("Give and ye shall receive!")

Cooperative distribution can grow almost without limit, because each new participant brings not only demand, but also supply. Instead of a vicious cycle, popularity creates a virtuous circle. And because each new participant brings new resources to the distribution, you get limitless scalability for a nearly fixed cost.

BitTorrent is not just a concept, but has an easy-to-use implementation capable of swarming downloads across unreliable networks. BitTorrent has been embraced by numerous publishers to distribute to millions of users.

With BitTorrent free speech no longer has a high price.

Heheheh, as long as you have a broadband, you can become a pirated cd/vcd/dvd/game cd distributor already, hahahahah. Shit, am I supposed to tell you this??? ahahaha, polis tangkap, better keep my mouth shut.

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
Just to make things clear, I'm NOT ONE OF THOSE PIRATED "GOODS" DISTRIBUTOR NOR SELLER, thanks...:D

heheheh, so don't ask me whether I got Jacky Chan's Myth vcd or dvd for sale!! :D

So if you guys want to exchange some metal masterpiece/classics, you're always welcome.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
cypress8 said:
No problem bro.

I have the Extreme Aggression, but the other Nocturnus and Thou Art Lord don't have la bro. Try to find them in the torrent site also none, sorry ya...:D

ok, here's the grandmother story bout the bittorrent:

What is BitTorrent?

BitTorrent is a free speech tool.

BitTorrent gives you the same freedom to publish previously enjoyed by only a select few with special equipment and lots of money. ("Freedom of the press is limited to those who own one" -- journalist A.J. Liebling.)

You have something terrific to publish -- a large music or video file, software, a game or anything else that many people would like to have. But the more popular your file becomes, the more you are punished by soaring bandwidth costs. If your file becomes phenomenally successful and a flash crowd of hundreds or thousands try to get it at once, your server simply crashes and no one gets it.

There is a solution to this vicious cycle. BitTorrent, the result of over two years of intensive development, is a simple and free software product that addresses all of these problems.

The key to scaleable and robust distribution is cooperation. With BitTorrent, those who get your file tap into their upload capacity to give the file to others at the same time. Those that provide the most to others get the best treatment in return. ("Give and ye shall receive!")

Cooperative distribution can grow almost without limit, because each new participant brings not only demand, but also supply. Instead of a vicious cycle, popularity creates a virtuous circle. And because each new participant brings new resources to the distribution, you get limitless scalability for a nearly fixed cost.

BitTorrent is not just a concept, but has an easy-to-use implementation capable of swarming downloads across unreliable networks. BitTorrent has been embraced by numerous publishers to distribute to millions of users.

With BitTorrent free speech no longer has a high price.

Heheheh, as long as you have a broadband, you can become a pirated cd/vcd/dvd/game cd distributor already, hahahahah. Shit, am I supposed to tell you this??? ahahaha, polis tangkap, better keep my mouth shut.
Thanks for the clarification dude.
Not so sure whether I can download it from my office or not.
Will try.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
cypress8 said:
Just to make things clear, I'm NOT ONE OF THOSE PIRATED "GOODS" DISTRIBUTOR NOR SELLER, thanks...:D

heheheh, so don't ask me whether I got Jacky Chan's Myth vcd or dvd for sale!! :D

So if you guys want to exchange some metal masterpiece/classics, you're always welcome.
Hahahaha!!!
That's a good one. Suddenly you receive PMs for nothing!

Yup, let's keep it as trade-basis, nothing commercial nor profit-driven about this. :biggrin:

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
Hahahaha, bro depends on your office firewall la, if they restrict then, cannot do anything already. Between you need a software call Bitcomet in order to download, you can get it here: http://www.bitcomet.com/. After you install, try the link I attached on top.

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
ANY METAL MUSICl is the way...
my first one ...METALLICA..
now so many man.: SLIPKNOT,NIGHTWISH, CHILDREN OF BODOM, SLAYER, TRIVIUM, SYSTEM OF A DOWN, SOULFLY, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, ARCH ENEMY, IN FLAMES, DREAM THEATRE, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE, MACHINE HEAD, IRON MAIDEN, MEGADETH, DISTURBED, CARCASS, KORN, Sepultura, Emperor, nirvana, Machine Head, ...man the list is unlimited...so many...

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
hmmm....count me in too guys. what the heck. its been a while b'cause have no real kaki friends, most of them poser, damn. so slowly I'm fading into creeds, pearl jam, RHCP ha ha

The first muzik that kick out my adrenalins are ---->>>> LeD Zeppelin (untitled) Black dog, Rock n roll, stairway to heaven etc, scorpions, AC/DC and a lot of old skool stuffs. BTW I was only 8-9yrs old then. Thank to my uncle ler, sneaking into his room one day

at the age of 10(1984) I found an interesting album with blue lightning strikes on the cover, yeah its Metallica & the history of metal begins....

and I started to learn & play guitar, drums etc, formed a band( alot) playing speedmetal to black/doom metal (my dying bride,darkthrone !) till the last grunge era(RIP kurt...) but as I said, most of them are poser until I sick of our local music industries, posers & gov. rules, I quit.

Still the best in my list are Deicide(old), Sepultura(old), Kreator(old), Napalm Death(old) enuff said its all the old skool band with old lineup, not the new line up

Darahhitam, you lost ur bet, I'm 34 now but pls sound me any undergrounds gigs ok
nice to know u all

So far I salute to Butterfingers for local scenes...hopefully the saga continued, Selamat Tinggal Dunia

peace brader

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
jombiee said:
hmmm....count me in too guys. what the heck. its been a while b'cause have no real kaki friends, most of them poser, damn. so slowly I'm fading into creeds, pearl jam, RHCP ha ha

The first muzik that kick out my adrenalins are ---->>>> LeD Zeppelin (untitled) Black dog, Rock n roll, stairway to heaven etc, scorpions, AC/DC and a lot of old skool stuffs. BTW I was only 8-9yrs old then. Thank to my uncle ler, sneaking into his room one day

at the age of 10(1984) I found an interesting album with blue lightning strikes on the cover, yeah its Metallica & the history of metal begins....

and I started to learn & play guitar, drums etc, formed a band( alot) playing speedmetal to black/doom metal (my dying bride,darkthrone !) till the last grunge era(RIP kurt...) but as I said, most of them are poser until I sick of our local music industries, posers & gov. rules, I quit.

Still the best in my list are Deicide(old), Sepultura(old), Kreator(old), Napalm Death(old) enuff said its all the old skool band with old lineup, not the new line up

Darahhitam, you lost ur bet, I'm 34 now but pls sound me any undergrounds gigs ok
nice to know u all

So far I salute to Butterfingers for local scenes...hopefully the saga continued, Selamat Tinggal Dunia

peace brader
hahaha, you are 5 years AHEAD of me! Too bad I was never really into 'tallica. The only cassette albums I had were Ride the Lightning and Jump in the Fire with that free emblem....hahahah

You must've been around during the peak of Picagari, Rator, Punisher, then the 2nd "wave" of Brain Dead, Silent Death, Suffercation (typo intended), Nebiras, etc?

Yeah, i'll let you guys know of any gigs around here in KL. Quite frequent nowadays, unlike years ago. But mix-up laa..

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
IMHO, Deicide one of the few that maintains their trademark (and line up) over the years in each of their albums.

Still with its straightforward, no-nonsense blasphemous lyrics, etc.

Mr. Benton must've done something right to keep the Hoffman brothers and the band together.

But nothing beats the romantic forest-wanking lyrics coupled with symphonic, twisted combo of heavy, thrash, doom, gothic, death and black metal elements in (most) CoF albums!

These killer genres aside,

Anyone into local 80's hair-pimping ROCK scene too? :biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A friend of mine recently obtained a V-AFCII with a MIVEC converter for his 1.6Mivec. DOes anyone have the wiring and basic configuration for the V-AFCII?
I have the standard wiring diagram but this does not include the wiring diagram for the converter.

Help is highly appreciated.

edmund
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience