zth metal fans/kakis/headbangers

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
Cypress,

01. Helpless - successs
others = Sorry, this file is no longer available. It may have been deleted by the uploader, or removed by FileFactory.
got problem ?
off course I want ALLLL but I know you are busy, I can wait, no prob. Bro.

Thank You.

Lenglui kenot share, GRO can what...arggghh .

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
jombiee said:
Cypress,

01. Helpless - successs
others = Sorry, this file is no longer available. It may have been deleted by the uploader, or removed by FileFactory.
got problem ?
off course I want ALLLL but I know you are busy, I can wait, no prob. Bro.

Thank You.

Lenglui kenot share, GRO can what...arggghh .
jombiee, yup the 2nd files fuckup already, connection drop. Will try to upload from the office as the connection is faster than my home connection. In fact I have all 5 songs ready in my hard drive :) Hanging there bro!

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Guys (and girls, if any),

Whaddaya think of Slipknot and System of a Down?

I dunno about you guys, but as far as the newer breeds, these two are quite acceptable to my ears. Both musically and lyrically.

p/s: Just got myself a copy of SOAD's "Mezmerize" (typo intended) last night at PS. Not bad, esp the twisted and psychotic (aren't they always?) B.Y.O.B

Cypress8,

Have you heard of Abyssos? The very first full- length album comes with inverted cross-shaped CD layout.

It's in the same vein, concept-wise (copy of CoF) but with flat drummings and easy-to-follow riffs.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Old pics!

Some local snapshots I dug up from my office hard drive, from Gegaran at Chin Woo Hall, last time. Earlier last year?

old-school Tandus (Johor) & Grind-god Negation (KL) respectively.

I have loads more scanned years back from various gigs in Milton Keynes/Astoria, etc. student days lar.
Gotta dig up summore if I'm free. And need to "black" out my photos too...hahahah

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Ozzfest!

That's me with the blacked-out face (for security reasons!...hahaha)
The only one wearing ASIAN BLACK METAL tee-shirt (Impiety) on that day, to the wonders of the mixed crowds of posers, trendies, goths, vamps and whatnot.

Ariffeen/Shyaithan should've been proud...hahaha

1998 in Milton Keynes Bowl.

Around 14 bands. TWO stages playing alternately.
Header: Black Sabbath, Ozzy himself.
Supported by Slayer, Fear Factory, Pantera, Soulfly, Entombed, Coal Chamber, Human Waste Project etc.
Crowds around 50000.
Open-space pissing and throwing, mud-slinging, tits, and you-name-it.

I missed the bigger Dynamo fest in Holland though...

Weird thing is that, back then, cameras are not (legally) allowed during (metal) concerts in the UK, EXCEPT for open-air concerts. Hence the reason why few photos or none at all were snapped by amateurs.

Not for this age when we have camera phone, small as hell dig cam, etc.

Last edited:

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
CoF.
The first UK gig I went to, ALONE.
Right before the release of "Cruelty and The Beast".
No cameras were allowed at that time and managed to get a few shots from some new-found daring dudes and dudettes during the gig.

That's him, Dani - with 3-4 vocal range, unstoppable oral attack!
One thing about CoF is that their performances are always theatrical - with concepts and gimmicks, for insulting the few or just for fun.

Sado-Masochistic Fetish-loving Theatrical Performance?
Ahaks.

I should start laminating those ticket stubs!
There were some complete reviews on all gigs I went to during my student days, I'll post it up once I edit some "unwanted" words. Hahahaha..

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
darahhitam, you tha MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ozzfest wei!!!!!!! Bro, your Mezmerize is a edited version or explicit? My friend bought the cd for me from the states and the best part is the cd is a fucking edited version!!!!! Wasted my money and time to return the cd to wallmart...Lesson learn, never ever buy any cds from wallmart as the sales persons knows shit, <period>, well of course, my friend's fault also la, never check...hahah.

Will check it out the Abyssos, thanks bro. Try check out another band, Lock Up featuring members of Dimmu Borgir (Nick Barker (ex-CoF drummer)), Hypocrisy (Peter Tagtgren) and Napalm Death (Jesse Pintado, Shane Embury), their debut Pleasures Pave Sewers is really kick ass!!!! Let me find out a free web space la, so I can upload those albums and share it to you guys!!

Last edited:

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
darahhitam said:
Guys (and girls, if any),

Whaddaya think of Slipknot and System of a Down?

I dunno about you guys, but as far as the newer breeds, these two are quite acceptable to my ears. Both musically and lyrically.

p/s: Just got myself a copy of SOAD's "Mezmerize" (typo intended) last night at PS. Not bad, esp the twisted and psychotic (aren't they always?) B.Y.O.B

Cypress8,

Have you heard of Abyssos? The very first full- length album comes with inverted cross-shaped CD layout.

It's in the same vein, concept-wise (copy of CoF) but with flat drummings and easy-to-follow riffs.
The Abyssos kick ass!!!! Never know there's a band which sounds like CoF and they are belong to the same recording company with CoF (the first 2 albums Principle of Evil made flesh and Dusk and her embrace)!!

Check out the clips from http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00000JZQI/qid=1128486750/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_8_1/302-9841903-1780059

Any jalan to get their albums, if buy from Amazon, for sure the Kastam will sita those cd, black metal ma, kena once already.

Last edited:

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
cypress8 said:
darahhitam, you tha MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ozzfest wei!!!!!!! Bro, your Mezmerize is a edited version or explicit? My friend bought the cd for me from the states and the best part is the cd is a fucking edited version!!!!! Wasted my money and time to return the cd to wallmart...Lesson learn, never ever buy any cds from wallmart as the sales persons knows shit, <period>, well of course, my friend's fault also la, never check...hahah.

Will check it out the Abyssos, thanks bro. Try check out another band, Lock Up featuring members of Dimmu Borgir (Nick Barker (ex-CoF drummer)), Hypocrisy (Peter Tagtgren) and Napalm Death (Jesse Pintado, Shane Embury), their debut Pleasures Pave Sewers is really kick ass!!!! Let me find out a free web space la, so I can upload those albums and share it to you guys!!
Dunno la edited or "explicit". How to know la? This one PS mari.

Nick Barker that botak guy. I actually love his drumming. Although most are electronically enhanced but his style if somehow unique and different than the rest. The double bass speeds up and slows down according to rhythm, very unconventional.

Lombardo is another case la.

Lock Up? Plays like Haunted izzit? I wonder what will the product be when ex Dimmu meets CoF meets Napalm meets Hypocrisy.
Free web space? I'm also a n00b la when it comes to these file-sharing, etc. You're the expert dude!

Roswell 47 rocks btw...hehehe

p/s: My Nymphetamine is scratched hard! F**k! Towards the end of the tracks, around 10 mins. Last time a copy was found at PS too, but no more la last night.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
cypress8 said:
The Abyssos kick ass!!!! Never know there's a band which sounds like CoF and they are belong to the same recording company with CoF (the first 2 albums Principle of Evil made flesh and Dusk and her embrace)!!

Check out the clips from http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00000JZQI/qid=1128486750/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_8_1/302-9841903-1780059

Any jalan to get their albums, if buy from Amazon, for sure the Kastam will sita those cd, black metal ma, kena once already.
Don't worry dude, I have two ori albums by them - "Together we summon the dark" and "Fhinsthanian Nightbreed". I'll burn 'em for you.

That's right, they are from CoF's former Cacophonous Rec.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
cypress8,

So once you are coming down to KL, I'll burn for you Abyssos (or any other bands you want, readily in my collection).
I just need the Extreme Aggression and maybe 1-2 more, to be "announced" later...hehehe

You, me, jombiee and maybe few others....small TT somewhere. Metal talks, engine talks, JDM bodypart talks...chick talks... hahahah

Am thinking of converting my vhs tapes (yes, vhs tapes!) to vcds, hundreds of clips inside (recorded ages ago, plsu some bought original from the shelves too) but the humidity of this country kinda accelerates the fungal attack on the tapes. Know any cheap way to convert it? It costs like a couple of hundreds to send it to the shops methinks coz they charge by hour and mine recorded in lp mode.

Also maybe to convert most of my fave cassette tapes to CD too....

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
hmm...have to hail to both of you, its getting to deep for me and i'm in darkness now ha ha, I'm so blur dude, just wanna follow up this thread & DL, just wish that I have friends like you guys in the old days, i might be playing somewhere abroad head bangin and crushing my guitar on stage.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifu's ,

Need help ASAP ,
My engine timing will drop dramastically when slow down , when the time we want to brake and when want to take a turn . This problem causing the car to jerk when braking and some times the engine will shutdown by it self when the aircond is ON . When the engine is in idle mode it is not smooth . :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have already checked the timing and did some fine tuning . Still occours . Now i feel unsafe to drive my car as the engine intermintently shut...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience