zth metal fans/kakis/headbangers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
hehehe..that's their debut album, after you finished, let me know, will upload their 2nd album, line up changed for their 2nd album, Peter Tagtgren was replaced by Tomas Lindberg from Disfear.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Dude, the tracks "Submission" and "Triple Six.." are nothing like the first.

It's brutal death all over.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Dude, I think my copy of "mezmerize" is the unedited one - coz the word f**k is there in the track...hahahaha

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
Aiyooo, lucky la you bro...Between, which PowerStation you went? The one in the Midvalley? Any good shit in PS?

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Whooppsss! Some misunderstanding here.

PS = Petaling Street.

Last time got "Nymphetamine" also selling (pirated) but I did't get one coz I already bought the ori, not thinking of the possibility of its getting scratched and whatnot.

:biggrin:

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
Alamak, Petaling Street...ahahahaha luckily not PangSai....hahahaha. Gonna upload all the metallica tracks from garange inc cd2 later.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Can't seem to be able to download most Lock Up tracks, esp. after track 3. Not really broken link.

Why arr??

Thanks cypress8, u r the man!

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
bro, it looks like the problem from the filefactory ftp server, sometimes working sometimes not... Cannot diu them as I'm one of the cheapskate using their free service, hehehe. Want those song on cd??

Next week, will upload the vomitory album, hehehe. Enjoy brothers!!!

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
no wonder lor..

anyway, wrong person to ask. I'm a sucker when it comes to internet downloading stuff.
hahaha!

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
Deep Purple - Rapture Of The Deep
The new CD from Deep Purple - Rapture Of The Deep - will be out in the shops in October 2005. Those who have heard it say it is very very good. Again, Deep Purple turned to Michael Bradford as producer..
Wow, those uncle will have a new studio recording album....respect DP!!!!!!!!!

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Monday morning greetings and salutations to all metal-freaks around Malaysia.... hehehehe..

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
Looks like we are the only 2 freaks talking to each other in this topic, hehehe. How's the weekend bro?

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Hahahaha, quite ok.
Spent the entire weekend in Nilai, went to a lansi chop shop for some parts, found nothing rare, and the common parts are freaking expensive.
Thinking off getting the Asti bumper for my bro's putra - his bumper fell off and now hanging by a thread!

How much? 600 bucks! No thanks.

Whoops, off-topic! hahahah

Btw, I surfed few blogsites until I came across a blog that belongs to a vocalist (methinks) of a band called M.I.N.E. You know, linked to my friend's friend's friend's and whatnot.
Not bad, not bad.

Apart from that, nothing much in KL, though I hear there'll be a gig in Seremban in early Dec (Jombie: you need to go-lar, very near lor) with local line-ups: Nebiras, Voci, etc. Got it in an e-mail from a mate.

Last edited:

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
hey , i'm always here, but could not keep up, you guys are pure metalheads ahah, thanks for the DL cypress, thanks for sharing, BTW where are you ????

DarahHitam are the fiore chopshop ronda king !!! as for the event in Seremban, hmmm can I trust the source ? b'cause here the MPS really sucks, approve today cancell later....

wahh, u guys study abroad heh, so damn powderfull english & metal stuff knowledge, so i watch & learn + DL onli lah...

WHere are the others ?? heran wehhh

keep it up !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's a testament to car culture in general that an automaker believes it can build a theme park based on its brand and that people will come. Ferrari is one of the few names with enough draw to make such a venture work, and Abu Dhabi is perhaps the only place in the world with enough real estate and wealthy patrons to keep it running. Hence the Ferrari theme park, which we've...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience