zth metal fans/kakis/headbangers

Agl

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Outerspace
Visit site
m3 power said:
ya rustica korean fans is fanatic to their team. fans support is really important. i'm a big fans of italia. but brazil is king absolutely. u r big fans of soccer? wat team u support? sorry guys a'lil out of topic. hahaha. football mad nation!! rock till die!! back to our zth metal kakis. anyone buy meshuggah new album? i heard only have one song in it. 20 min in one song. hard to get in malaysia meshuggah album.
Meshuggah got new album? The latest album was Catch 33 which was out last year. The album you mentioned, if not mistaken is the I album, only 1 track released in 2004.

Agl

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Outerspace
Visit site
rustica13 said:
Yo..Agl..cool Angel avatar..& info
Thanks man, can't find the Dark Angel, so qin chai la...hahaha. Hey Rustica, maybe you can suppl us (bring in) with good shit (I mean cds) from SG, cool?

Last edited:

rustica13

Known Member
Oct 21, 2006
Agl said:
Thanks man, can't find the Dark Angel, so qin chai la...hahaha. Hey Rustica, maybe you can suppl us (bring in) with good shit (I mean cds) from SG, cool?
Haaa..no problem.dude..think SG import shit more cheaper than Msia..just bring in for my KL friends last month..& some underground hip hop shit too..haaa...(cause my friends some r more into black music,hee..)

Agl

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Outerspace
Visit site
rustica13 said:
Haaa..not bad though..holy than dark angel...haa..just kidding..btw don't mind to ask u..u sounds like chinese..r u? peace dude..
Yes you are right bro. I guess me and that cypress8 are the minority here :)

Agl

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Outerspace
Visit site
rustica13 said:
Haaa..no problem.dude..think SG import shit more cheaper than Msia..just bring in for my KL friends last month..& some underground hip hop shit too..haaa...(cause my friends some r more into black music,hee..)
Wokeh! Let's start a business now, anyone here want some good shit??? Ahahaha, just jokin la bro. Well yeah, will have to trouble you in case I need some shit from SG.

Thank you in advance.

rustica13

Known Member
Oct 21, 2006
Agl said:
Yes you are right bro. I guess me and that cypress8 are the minority here :)
Heee..cause your chinese 'Hanyi pinyin' not bad..heee..peace dude..
so what good shit u want me to bring in next trip?
Anyway KL any regular Metal bar or club beside gigs?

Last edited:

Agl

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Outerspace
Visit site
I think that one need to ask DarahHitam, Keropok and Jombiee as I'm from the north.

No worries la bro, will let you know if I need those stuff. Thanks man!

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
Agl said:
errr...DH goth???!! Heheheh, I don't think so lo M3.
Selamat "belated" Hari Raya and Deepavali to all metalheads here. How's the celebration going on? Duit raya mana oi??

Welcome to those who just join us here, let's keep this thread alive!

DH, remember to prepare the umbrella before it rains, hehehhe, you know what I mean...hahahha

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
Bro rustica13, yes, me and Agl from Penang. Between, do you managed to take any pictures in the Slayer concert? Gosh man, u damn lucky, I wish to go but the expenses is way to high...passport also expired.

rustica13

Known Member
Oct 21, 2006
cypress8 said:
Bro rustica13, yes, me and Agl from Penang. Between, do you managed to take any pictures in the Slayer concert? Gosh man, u damn lucky, I wish to go but the expenses is way to high...passport also expired.
Hi..bro cypress8..nice to know u! Me origin from North too..Hijau Kuning..Pulun! Kedah!!Pulun!!(Heee..kaki lang) But living in SG now...miss those foods like hock kien mee,char kueh teow,rojak,asam laksa..Ooh!!my gosh..damn hungry..lucky u guys..:sad_smile:
Sorry..dude..no pitcure but I did took some video clips there..
send me ur email add if u want the clips..(sound not very good if u dont mind..cause using mobile phone to record..)

Peace Dude!!! Rock on!!!

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
rustica13 said:
Hi..bro cypress8..nice to know u! Me origin from North too..Hijau Kuning..Pulun! Kedah!!Pulun!!(Heee..kaki lang) But living in SG now...miss those foods like hock kien mee,char kueh teow,rojak,asam laksa..Ooh!!my gosh..damn hungry..lucky u guys..:sad_smile:
Sorry..dude..no pitcure but I did took some video clips there..
send me ur email add if u want the clips..(sound not very good if u dont mind..cause using mobile phone to record..)

Peace Dude!!! Rock on!!!
Son of the Northern Darkness...hehehe. Nice knowing you too bro. Check your PM bro. Thanks in advance.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
So how was the Slayer trip?

Got some pics of slayer live @ singapore from another forum ..

Why are all the good shit bands all going to singapore? fuck m'sian censorship board of the governemnt or the relating departments la who control what music/band can masuk M'sia ...

ill nino needs to tour over here man, but i doubt they ever will. Any part of this side of Asia and i swear i'll make it ARGHHHH!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im newbie n consider to transplat my wira 1.3M carb to 4G91 MPI manual....i wan to ask any sifu here can tell me about the price for the halfcut ?? n if i get the parts separetely, how bout the price oso....??? thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience