zth metal fans/kakis/headbangers

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
Thanks for the sharing dude. Well, what can I say, they (gov) are the law, I just hope they understand, not all metal are black.

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hi guys... Slayer to me are like one of the gods of metal...but id un really like Tom Araya's singing style...but went to watch them coz they are Slayer... managed to get their authographs....during the Diabolus is Musica album....

Anyway hope tat more metal bands can get to sneak into Malaysia like ND, Sigh and Kreator.....

Last time there was some rumor COB wanna come but i think all BS....hai....

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
good morning metalheads !!
the thread still kickin eh....
Slayer....er..no money..expensive man...sigh

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
frankly, Hari raya means nothing lah, always end up with quarreling here n there
typical lah all these thing, fed up edi, so I went for ear piercing & thinking of rebonding & having my hair coloured....thats how sucks my life is...arfgggg

watch TV, play some geetar, improving my double pedal skills & digging oldskull stuff lah allday(+ chivas..he he)...life sucks. I'm thinking of having lotsa girlfren so that my life would be more cheerful ? is it ? ha ha

cheerssss

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Hi....everyone.....raya was not too bad..lor.....except not getting my beloved kancil back...apart from that it was a great break

Jombiee
Relax..lor bro......mid life crisis....har..har..har...it happens to everyone....take life one day at a time

Cypress
Bro..i was wondering what happen to ya.....i was in Kl on the 1st day of raya...had some stuff to settle.....

Oh...forgot....welcome guys...yah..let's keep this tread alive....

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
keropok said:
Hi....everyone.....raya was not too bad..lor.....except not getting my beloved kancil back...apart from that it was a great break

Jombiee
Relax..lor bro......mid life crisis....har..har..har...it happens to everyone....take life one day at a time

Cypress
Bro..i was wondering what happen to ya.....i was in Kl on the 1st day of raya...had some stuff to settle.....

Oh...forgot....welcome guys...yah..let's keep this tread alive....
Nothing happen la, have to work during that period of time.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
was down with freaking flu for almost a week.

dang.

wow, i see many more contributors during the long stretch of holidays as compared to normal working week like before, eh?

Still hunting for Thornography... hopefully they'll get few (imported) units in soon.

so was Slayer GREAT down south?

Nitrus, any more photos/links/reviews?

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
Why the fuck they banned the song "Cult"???!! Damn, that is one hell of a good track man, what a waste, ask for refund la!

rustica13

Known Member
Oct 21, 2006
cypress8 said:
Take it easy la bro...why not go for the dredlock and colour :P - Dredrock n roll!!
Heee..bro cypress8..dreadlock not easy to maintain..though looks cool..i'm having dread for 2 yrs till now..but wash it everyday due to my work & love to play football...take few hours to dry it out...compare to some of my dread kakis me consider most hygiene already..keee..kee..

By da way..how da slayer video I send u?told u damn lousy sound rite?

Last edited:

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
Agl said:
Meshuggah got new album? The latest album was Catch 33 which was out last year. The album you mentioned, if not mistaken is the I album, only 1 track released in 2004.
o really ar? thanx for correcting bro. i think that album la kot. got new one eh? dun really know oso. hard to find in msia. haih.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi Sifu's,

A friend mentioned to me that when i drive my automatic naturally aspirated 1.5 vios,
the way i press the gas peddle may cause the gear box to fail earlier.

I like to find out more about this aspect. Hope to know more about it.

I mean normally, what wrong ways of pressing the pedals can cause the auto gear box to fail, eg the electronics?

Hope to get some clues.

best regards
Richard:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience