KL
www.cardomain.com
My definition of a rock chick

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
darahhitam said:
aahhh...one more week to go before a whole week of holiday.

cypress-san, if you're coming down during the break lemme know.
I could be in KL.
Most likely not be able to make it, I have to work on that week, shit...

Raya is around the corner man, drive safe guys.

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Har..har..har..good one cypress......got to hv this list when go to KL...:X-:
BTW thanks for the MA vids.......downloading it tonite. Since can't do it here.

DH
Mine's the carbie type.......dammm slow......But at lease the auto tranny is still smooth......Was thinking of plonking in a MIVEC....but duuno can or not. This car was use by my father in law....now he say "iswara makan minyak" which is true....so now i ended up with the car :confused_smile:.
If can't plok in a MIVEC..then i migt put in the GSR...lor...since i dun want to hv the hassel of J*J....... Anyhow this is plan for next year only...lor...still hv my kancil to settle.....damm...now i need funds for a new snail.....

Cypress.....call us when u r in KL...i will be K Pilah..not far..lor...just 1 1 /2 ride to KL......But depends on traffic..lor..coz u would not belive the amount of cars during raya in K.Pilah...dammm i did not belive it until i got caught in one of the jams...

What....one more week...no ..ler......i will start from the 19th - 31st..har..har...har....dunno what to do......

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
keropok said:
Har..har..har..good one cypress......got to hv this list when go to KL...:X-:
BTW thanks for the MA vids.......downloading it tonite. Since can't do it here.

DH
Mine's the carbie type.......dammm slow......But at lease the auto tranny is still smooth......Was thinking of plonking in a MIVEC....but duuno can or not. This car was use by my father in law....now he say "iswara makan minyak" which is true....so now i ended up with the car :confused_smile:.
If can't plok in a MIVEC..then i migt put in the GSR...lor...since i dun want to hv the hassel of J*J....... Anyhow this is plan for next year only...lor...still hv my kancil to settle.....damm...now i need funds for a new snail.....

Cypress.....call us when u r in KL...i will be K Pilah..not far..lor...just 1 1 /2 ride to KL......But depends on traffic..lor..coz u would not belive the amount of cars during raya in K.Pilah...dammm i did not belive it until i got caught in one of the jams...

What....one more week...no ..ler......i will start from the 19th - 31st..har..har...har....dunno what to do......
if you want n/a then you can go for 4g92 mivec or get this, the 6a10, 1.6 v6. at least one saga is running on one as far as i know.

carbie har? lots of wonder can be done if you wanna use ori engine + transmission...hehehe..

yeah, fucking traffic, lucky i won't be heading back to Kelantan or K.Kangsar this year. Nilai should be a breeze to drive to, at whatever times I want to....hehehe..

yeah, the semi-nude chick looks like an older version of avril lavigne.

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
Keropok san,
thos IMHO laa, you got $$$ but JPJ say NO, its a mounting case - problemo
today register can tomorrow roadblock kenot. Mahai
BUt again got plenty $$$ hantam vr4 evo laa. kasi weld chasis dulu weii, nanti front cut pergi lu tinggal he he he. Make it a sleeper ! MIVEC......

Just mod the 4g15 enuff la I think, put on twin weber, race cam, kembara piston(uncle fred got the recipee weiii). the most u can squeze 120bhp(fully modded), tak berbaloi eh for lotsa $$$$$$ or.......

sell ur interior parts to DH & ME he he he

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
true, lotsa money spent but daily drivability, reliabity is there for n/a, no?

yes, sell the interior parts to me and jombiee. not just the engine, the door trim, seats are diff than manual specs....heheheh

woi jombiee, working ka today? i'm coming to the office purely to d/l the MA vid, suddenly the server went down while 195MB (out of 220?) has been d/lded. fuck.
Resume d/lding.

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
wah, came to office purely for the MA download, shit...should have upload the file for you guys on Monday.

I feel bad...

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
wei, no worries lah.

still downloading coz the one last downloaded, again the fucking office server went kaput.

hopefully can make it b4 9 am coz after 9, traffic like shit, with students taking the bandwidth - friendster, etc.

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks guys...most probely ths will start next year...lor.....this year no budget......
Was thinking of the MIVEC..coz bben using turbo engine for sometime..now wanna try something diffrent.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Yehaaarrr, first chunk d/loaded. Going for 2nd chunk.

Fucking raw yet crystal clear man. So this is in 89? Form 1.

Still remember the poster by VSP stating Altars of Madness - "Death Metal" album. Was crazy for thrash metal at that time.
My all-time fave MA album btw. And my friend had the first-release tee-shirt of Altars, I was begging for him to sell it to me, until his wife threw it away!

fuck!

Wei, keropok, that's what my mech intend to do to mine too (hybrid with turbo la), but I'm more inclined to go for the Vee Ar Four... might as well full-fledged in terms of cc.

Last edited:

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
errr...another rocker chick?

:lol:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just want to share...
i tried the DIY about putting the computer fan in the air filter box tube.....first 2 days,it never show the different.....only a little bit pickup and a little bit expensive about the fuel....
then,3 days after that.....i have to go to Pagoh..Muar,Johor......
from my house,shah alam here,i fueld my car rm 20...then i go to putrajaya...working here......so,my fuel meter level at the lowest line before red.....1 takuk la.....
then,i didnt topup my fuel coz i decide...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience