zth metal fans/kakis/headbangers

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Har..har..har.....project in car..har..har..har...yeah that road i mentined..saw some cars wif 2 ppl inside...dunno do what...but car...got shaking...har..har..har...
I use to walk behind ther every night around 8 - 9pm.....coz i burried my fav cat there....so every night around that time..my wife will put roses there where i burried it....sounds crazy...but that's what i do every night...har..har...
Maybe i can be a look out for those "bastards"

Anyhow....i also use my fasting discount today....har.har..har...cannot help it while i'm driving :regular_smile:...since now i'm driving a stock standard iswara...damm..

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Anyone here into network stuff ar.......I've got some stuff i wrote on step by step sniffing for stuff on the network....since so free now....har..har..har....

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
jombiee said:
U guys go, I'll go
Bring down the superkancil & that wiraevo....nahhhhh
just fly over there.....less hassle lah......cool ?
lets go !
Passport mati, can't even cross the Tambak Johor...

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
keropok said:
Anyone here into network stuff ar.......I've got some stuff i wrote on step by step sniffing for stuff on the network....since so free now....har..har..har....
pc networking ka? or "friend" networking?

heheheh

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
cypress8 said:
Passport mati, can't even cross the Tambak Johor...
Ya lor, mine also, mati since 2000.

oh btw, nice siggy mate!

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
Hehehe. uploading the CoF's Temptation video now. Thanks to Jombiee for the great link, you rock brother!

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
darahhitam said:
Really? Jam arr? Thought so? That's why I went off to S'gor area instead...hahaha..
headed to Ikea, lots and lots of empty spaces to park, but the buffet, damn long the queue.

Ended up at Kenny Rogers Roasters instead.

Quite a number of chickaz and some famous ones too spotted there yesterday.

Sazzy, Marsha, Zarina, Farah Malaysian Idol among the few.

Wei, after few repeat listening of Thorno, quite ok lah, still acceptable except it's more "thrashy" and sounds quite empty.
kenny rogers roasters ? chikazz:devil_smile: ....:secret: :omg_smile: wahhhhh

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
cypress8 said:
Hehehe. uploading the CoF's Temptation video now. Thanks to Jombiee for the great link, you rock brother!
no problemo !!!

weii...Bdr sri permaisuri so dangerouslah, window smash, car burns, indon lah
really black metal area - thats cool man ha ha !

Last edited:

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
jombiee said:
no problemo !!!

weii...Bdr sri permaisuri so dangerouslah, window smash, car burns, indon lah
really black metal area - thats cool man ha ha !
The Sin City (edisi Malaysia)...ahahaha

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Cheh, the worse feeling is the people who bought a place there, like I did.

The place is damn strategic, LRT, highways, non-toll exits to PJ and KL...but the scums are taking advantage of this.

Anyway, this morning, one of the cars parked outside my condo got its window smashed, the debris is still there - maybe 50 m from guard house?

WTF.

Seen the Thornography last track video halfway wei... goddamn nice (the video, not the song..)

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Jombiee

U should try Movenpik (think i spell it right) the makan place with the cow.....loads....of chicks......har..har.har...food is also good and not that expensive...but it's swiss food...not bd..lor..
But the view is har..har..har...fantastic...u dine and clean yr vision..ha.r.har..har...

Dammm....i was so surprise to see vies of mountains....:_:

Guys...anyone here into TOOL ar.......Pick up one of their album yesterday.....10,000 days.....I upload it tonite.....can do it here.....:angry_smile:

DH
Yah..i saw it this morning...pity the owner..... Bdr Sri Pemaisuri is getting to be like a cowboy town and sometimes feel like being in F n F movie.....
There is a new car accessory shop just open...check it out....they hv cool HU...man....thinking to get one.....but funny thing about the price it's cheap....

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
I saw they're preparing the shop last week, izzit cheap? Coz I know nuts about ICE.

But hey if you nice Head Unit later it will tempt more scum to molest the car.

Need to install front door speakers, housings are all there but no speakers. Wife's complain whenever I increase the volume while cruising. Too fucking loud at the back but so-so in front.

DIY maybe? muahahahah...

Movenpik? Which one izzit? But there really are LOADS of chickaz at the Curve/Ikano/Ikea.
Teenage chicks, 20's chicks, 30's chicks, MILFs, you name it.

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
DH
Shop open alreadi......rite also....nice stuff in the car.....will temp those fuckers...lor
But the stuff there not as nice as CV audio..lor....

Guys
Anyone know where to get recaro baby seats ar.......just preparing lor..."sediakan payung sebelum hujan"..har..har..har......Sone guy wanted to sell daihatsu mira baby seats for farking RM500 use seats....might as well get new ones.....

I'll sell you my speakers if u want..planning to upgrade my door speakers....lor...
Currently using 6" BM speakers....dun quite like the sound....or maybe it's just me...

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
recaro baby seats? heheheh..

really need those arr? must be expensive.

got two with me if you need one urgently... one i bought it myself, one from my colleagues. non-recaro la of course, just local brand.

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
chicks eh ? some chicks are fun, but most of em are so irritating lah
I kenot befriends later wanted to get serious...mahai. Love sucks man
mainly pain in the ass, pain in the hole ok laa ha ha

if i'm rich should be the other way la kot

Recaro baby seat ah....woohooo

ICE ? i'm interested with the new USB mp3 HU, how much eh ? like sony just download into the detachable headpiece, no more CD changer skipping la, more space !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I had another urgent call from my friend, on last wed
as he will be lendiing out his ride to be wedding car on sat....to a friend
............................hmmmmmmm
as fast as the lighting strike ...i said yes....
took emergency leave....as this is one of the biggest event in life... u cant miss....a marriage cant be postponed....

Friday travelled about 36 KM...arrive at 8am......did 13.5 hours detailing
the rest of it, is history

GPS IMAGING ......satellite captured pics...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience