zth metal fans/kakis/headbangers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
jombiee said:
Thanks to all my brothers, i'm ok but u know la, working hard all these years & suddenly BANG ! ah, lifes goes on right...

speedmetal...congrats man, weel done L2 ? whats ur next plan ?
U can test with keropok ride weiii, dont play play, masssive

cheers & rock on( & Blues he he) man.
Eh Jombiee and Keropok, come to Penang la, we have a small TT here since the mighty Baja Hitam is here.

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
darahhitam said:
cypress8, hotel near the beach (not bitch please). maybe 2 rooms, coz bringing my sis-in-law as well... will be fucking weird if all stay in a room...hahahaha..
Preliminary tentative scheduling

6 am - depart from KL
10/11 am - reach penang (4 hrs issit?)
12 noon check-in hotel
2 pm go for the wedding feast (eat and mingle around a bit and leave...hahaha)
4 pm where's the good place in penang that suits both adults and kids?

free slot until sunday 12 noon check out time.

rustica, so u r in KL now, not penang?

jombiee, i know, feels so fucking awful when we are not in control. that's why many of us ended up working on our own, determining our own fate instead of other ppl decide for us...but just like you, i am not born to work on my own (own business, etc), could probably employed til the day I die...

speedmetal, great to hear that. Yes, so far, what can i say, most of the G's office has improved. Been dealing a lot with the G office last year (NRD, JPJ, MoH, etc_ and they surely has improved, maybe except for certain beyond-the-age-limit
counter people.... but so far so good. That's why I plan to do (if I were to convert) things on my own soon.
DH,

Ok, you might try:

The Gurney Hotel (aka G - Gurney or Gay, tak sure la tu)
http://www.penang-hotels.com/gurney/
It is just next to the Gurney Plaza shopping Mall and the famous Gurney Walk (StarFUCKS, CoffeeBean, DOME, and etc). Errr...more chicks la in short, chicks like those places.

Well except makan, I think there is nothing else better to do in Penang. Oh yeah, sun bathing at Batu Feringi, make sure you wear the Baja Hitam helmet, I gurantee Jap chicks will go crazy! Yeah...

Then perhaps can goto Queensbay Shopping Mall at Bayan Baru. No worries bro, I can be your tour guide, just call 1-800-sextour! Hahahhaha!

Last edited:

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
keropok said:
Cypress
The mighty "baja hitam" is coming to Penang..har..har....bring hm to the nicest places..har..har..har...Bro..if u buying the "big butt" car...say some lovely body kits here at Sunway...I also didn't know there were many kits of this car.

Jombiee
DH is rite...sometime we dun know where our "rezeki" is...For me it the effort that counts...rather then fate.....Thing might go your way...eventualy....wif yr knowladge and skills.......Or who know's u might find doing something on yr own that u might like...
Anyway...my ride is back to stock standard bro.....no budget to mod.....waiting for the new family member to come out :X-:

Speedmetal
Got yr engine endorse...good..bro...nowdays......some ppl i know dun endorse their engine.......BTW...moderno...also..cannot...ark.....For me i went in wif full body parts......RV4....no problems....Even when i endorse my "moonroof" also they didn't say anything...Which JPJ did u go to? So far as for roadblock..that i went thru......Moderno and my model no problems.....as for L2s.....depends on luck also.....Also to make things easier....the exhaust must not be loud......
I use twin pipe..so noise level is prety decent.....
Keropok, are those kits ori TRD? If it is, I can't afford la wei. Heheh, it is too early to plan, my car still cannot sell, haih.

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
darahhitam said:
oh yeah, which area has the most chop shops in penang?
In Penang island, I think got a few shops only but apa pun tarak one. There are more shops at Jawi (Penang mainland) and Sungai Petani (Kedah) which I'm not very familiar with.

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Cypress
There are ori ones...also...Yeah the price is crazy...i remember when i use to hv one....har..har..har..that was the craziest thing i ever bought......There are also non ori ones...PU or fiber...i also cannot tell...But it's nice..i'll snap some pics....when i go there again...
Nothing is too early ma......this is what we call advance planning...har...har..har.....
First phase body kits.....advance phase KEV-T...har...har....Pure pleasure......
Cannot come ler..bro...busy packing stuff , moving stuff and also moving my cats.....Cannot take leave....haiya.....die like this.....

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
Hehehhe, no man, not going to think about the engine stuff. Advance planning of course but not for the car, want to plan how to make $$$! That's a bit realistic isn't it?

Trouble moving the pussies, no problem, I'm sure all of us here would glad to help. Err...you're talking about the pussies with high heels, wear makeup and mini skirt, right? No? Hahaha!

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Cypress
No..ler..bro....the wife will kill me..lor....har..har..har... Then can TT and more..har..har..
I understand..the engine upgrade is not realistic....coz of the price of the half cuts....crazy prices....I nvr seen any below 7K

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
That's the thing bro, selling like hot cakes, bodyparts is about the same price of a e1 h/c already, the h/c is around 9k, fuck!

Comfort ride la, easier, apek like me cannot take the G-force anymore. :P

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
har..har..har...good one.....KEV-T hlaf cuts are hard to come by. Furthermore not many places can do a good installation. Intsallation alone cost a bomb and tim consuming.
Boon body parts are not that cheap compare to TRD.....But if can get the ori...then there is always PU :X-:

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
I think we'll have a Passo in our midst soon? Hehehee..
Yeah, the kits and engine upgrades gonna cost a bomb NOW but it may NOT later on, maybe next year?

Was my 1st choice last time but the waiting list last year was uurrghh.. like a day in the lake of fire.

Browsed thru the site you gave. Thanks for the tips. It helps. No good halfcut arr? Just looking for some rear windscreen with some working wiper... hehehee..

Pussies? White pussies? Dirty pussies?

Just drop me a line, I'll immediately drop by your place. Hahahahah!

rustica13

Known Member
Oct 21, 2006
darahhitam said:
rustica, so u r in KL now, not penang?

quote]

DH,Me live in Spore almost 15yrs,PR there now..but origin from Kedah Hijau Kuning!! Pulun Kedah Pulun!! Hee..ee..still very M'sian in my blood..

Cypress,your albums I will check for u after this weekend my Bangkok work trip..sorry for so late..really busy..but no worry..promise is a promise..
btw quite a few of chop shops at Butterworth too right?

Jombiee,I already contact Takeshi,he will try to meet Aru..take care..bro.

Keropok,Futsal on?:tongwink: (if come down to KL next trip) kaki gatal..kee..kee..

speedmetal

Mar 30, 2005
I must admit in recent year the service of G's office has improve.. In my case, I think my file has been piled up with those who has cable inside.. as usual la.. if you got frens inside then your file travel much faster than those nobody frens!! hehe..

my kancil is my daily ride.. scarry if not endorsed. hehe.. i've asked around and they say Moderno bodypart is noting to worry about.. so I selamba katak go to Puspakom.. but the first word utter from the technician mouth is the bodypart!! I told him I've been through JPJ road block few time and no problem!! be he keep saying it's under JPJ 'identity' rules.. I'd also overlapped the MIRA emblem wit Perodua sticker.. but he said " besar mana pun encik tampal sticker kancil tapi tetap salah.." fedup ahh!! kena sumbat duit kat mulut dia baru diam kot!! hehe!!

Neway I went to Taman Bolton Puspakom.. I arrive 8.45am and i'm the first in que.. not many ppl know the place I think..

I like RV4 bodyparts very much but the price is too hefty to me!! hehe.. my engine is L5 manual.. std ajer.. the halfcut come wit take-off bov and air filter.. currently looking for suitable suspension.. prefer smooth ride.. no need lowered.. jalan byk lobang!! I already advertised my Eibach spring for sell.. I think it's too bumpy for the engine.. I used back the the std L5 abs & coil..

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
hey Rustica, ask Takashi to sms when he got it & thanks for the sms but something gone wrong with my HP lah, kenot send sms la pulak wtf,
I left Cummins & Evinrude outboard for over 10yrs, karat already lah furthermore job like ours are going places a lot which is I kenot tahan, in my case at that time covering nothern region only including S'pore & Johor Island ( yes Tioman etc ) imagine on a boat for hours just to reach the place ahhhh, but I think theres has not been any massive changes for cummins right, always love the KV50 16 cylinder with 4 massive turbo weii with damn huge radiator..sweet

waa now all into Daihatsu ahh, L2, L5, L9, Kvet, Passo..lah eerr dont forget the Charade detomaso man.

ok what the big diff between this L series eh taikohh
I like kancil but the sad thing is the cockpit size factor, other than that I love the coconut monster in Sepang..cool

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Jombiee
To make things simple...the L2, L2s are 3 cycl.....L5,L6 and L9 are 4 cycl...But there are L5 and L9 3 cycl.....also......
use to hv L6 in under my hood until last year when he went kababoommm...har..har...now back to L2s stock standard...except for the BB turbine...still boosting standard.....

DH
I am looking forward to seeing a Passo har..har..har..."white" would be sweet.....

rustica13
Futsal..on bro...we drag DH along to play...har..har..har....

Speedmetal
Nice engine..but gotta take care of it...if no probs then it will be a sweet engine....hv good and bad experience wif this engine.......But wondering why they make such a fuss about the moderno parts...since the headlights are the same as a kancil and also the back almost ssame to the new kancil....hmmmmmm
For me when they ask me about my front..i told them it is from "kedai abang"..har..har..har...Coz Rv4 hv kangroo bar infront

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Keropok,

Oits, futsal? Can...hahaha.. but on the other note, as much as I am not a footie fan, I did play one until my 2nd year at the uni, some meet up among the malaysians at Keele Uni... that was the last time i officially played the ball.
Play for the sake of playing but no interest at heart...hahahaha

Speedmetal,
Meaning that I I were to send in my junky fiore clone to the puspakom for an engine endorsement I don't really need to convert back to OE spec yeah? Just a debadging will do? Hurmm.. I have a fiore grille that mimicked the megavalve.. that would work don't you think?

Doing your suspension? Titan la bro...hehehe

Rustica,

so nice to have a work that requires you to travel here and there - exotic placxes some more... i wanna go to japan!!!

cypress,

white will look good.
Remember a friend of mine (my former R***B co-editor) who stupidly bought a Sutera last time? sold off the Lobo and getting himself the Passo/Boon clone too...
Slapping on 17 inchers on it, lowering it a bit would just make it sexier..plus the arch blend in nicely with the rims and low profile tyres...

Last edited:

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
DH
Wahhhh..so next time futsal...u play...ok..:regular_smile:

Speedmetal
Bro..titans..are the best.....i would say better then KYB SR...But it's a bit pricy.....
It depends how u want yr car to look like...lowred or high......If u want slightly highger..then look for Mira 4wd abs and pair it wif the 4wd springs (back and front).......Hard to come by.......But good for malaysian pot holes roads......:X-:. i personaly using it on my car....it looks slightly higher then the stock abs.....But worth it. Also dun forget to get antiroll bars......Usualy ppl will use for the front only...scout around chop shops..for the rear one....Or another solutioun..get the reardl5 disk brakes....it usualy comes wif the anti roll bars......

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
Hey guys, nice sharing about the inspection thingy. Wonder 1.3-->1.8T still allow? Hmm...

Anyway, bro Rustica, forget about the cds coz I just won a USD 75 Amazon.com voucher! Fuck yeah! So I sapu all from there already. Hahaha! Thanks man, appreciate it and sorry for the trouble :)

17" on the big-butt, heavy or not? I heard 16" just cun.

Last edited:

speedmetal

Mar 30, 2005
thanks Keropok for the advice.. in your experience what's common prob wit the L5 engine? someone call me yesterday inquire bout Eibach.. then he told me his L5 turbine which went kaput not long after installation!! kesian eh..!! and the price is about RM750 for the used turbo.. perrghh!! hoping mine can tahan!! huhu..

Titan eh? noted.. currently i'm using std L5 abs & coil for front.. rear still using Eibach and stock abs.. I'm using rear disk brake which come with the hafkat.. a bit tinggi compare when using drum brake.. heran la..

DH, the puspakom guy also mention bout Wira & Lancer face conversion which they don't allow.. Fiore? I bet they dun know the different.. haha.. but then if you want have a clear mind, just tukar baju b4 inspection.. hehe..

eh, anyone going to Jakarta for SUFFOCATION gig??

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
speedmetal, you either get your ride titan'ed or hwl'ed or the cheaper one - RS in senawang.

That's right, most models would have a slightly higher ride height (read: stiffer too) if you are using the 4WD counterpart. But not tonggek or rally spec trendies like currently you see OTR laa..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
I'm planning to upgrade my 4G63 7bolt to 2.2L..
I already bought the internalpart and will be install next month..
i'm a newbie and my problem is...i don't know which turbo to fit on?
anyone can suggest any??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience