zth metal fans/kakis/headbangers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
cypress8 said:
Ahahahaha, you rock Keropok!!! Nice one!!!

Jombiee, didn't know that you're into the pain in the ass'hole' thingy...main belakang ar??!!!! Shit!!!!!!

Hahahahahah!
anal ? ....mebbe I wanna try someday....tight !!! wa ha ha

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Har..har..har..reminds me of kids in southpark..."that's gay"..har.har..har...
well let's lay off the gay stuff....dun want other ppl reading this think something else.....

Good statement...Jombiee....." Im no gay man"..har..har..har..

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
keropok said:
Damm..so boringgggg...reading students thesis......arghhhhh....

Has anyone tried www.mp3shits.com.....they hv some nice full albums for download....

Cypress
Thanks bro.....do i rock..har..har..har...damm bored....lor....Might pop down stairs later to cuci mata...har..har.har.....(fasting lor...discount..lagi)

BTW...wanted to ask guys yr opinion......i hv a 1.5 auto iswara...what engine can i plok in that is J*J leagle..lor......bored...with the slow respond of the engine....
just planing..only..lor...maybe next year budget......
Now whose car is that?

1.5 auto = C22 chassis = 3-speeder auto = freaking lame...hehehehe.. if you wanna some ummphh w/o sacrificing much, try to look for 4-speeder with its own ecu for the 4G15. Yes, there is one and nearly got one for my sis' 1.5 auto.
Other than that - plenty to mod the existing 4G15. Really, w/o the need to go to Jay Pee Jay lah. So yours is the carb or inj spec? Lucky if you alredy got the EFI version (CARES, UK Spec)

if you're thinking off plonking a diff engine, there are MANY options, just the fund la need to be strong.

Since you're soooo used with turbo engines, I just gonna list down the T engines. The usual options.

4G93T (GSR)
4G63T (VR4-EVO1-3), this one's my target next year too but the legality issue lah!
4G61T - most common, but to find one is quite hard.

and IF you can find the original Lancer Fiore's turbo engine G32B-t then it won't be much problem, except it's a freaking old engine.

Jombiee would know better about this...hehehhe..

oh btw, WHAT THE FUCK is all these holes-thing about?

muahahahahah!! sounds ghey....

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
aahhh...one more week to go before a whole week of holiday.

cypress-san, if you're coming down during the break lemme know.
I could be in KL.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Got this from the web.

How to spot a rock chick

How to spot...
A "ROCK CHICK"

Clothes: Tight, black. Fishnets, velvet, PVC, Leather gear. Denim.
Hair: Long, Crimped, dyed interesting shades of blonde. Generally abused.

Attitude: Nil.

Music: Rock.

Film & TV: Waynes World. Bill and Ted. Anything else with Keanu Reeves.

Habbitat: Rock clubs, rock bars, near really-ugly-metallers that you can't understand why they're with.

Food & Drink: Anything brought for them.

Habbits: Getting off with metallers. Being letched at. Being criticised for wearing too little (by women) or too much (by men).

Dance Style: Unflattering.

Taste in men: Not much, but basically metallers or bikers.

Accessories: Metallers, Leather Jackets, Axl Roses' signature/child.

Often says: "Did you go to Donnington?", "Is that real?", "Yes"

Never says: "It's too short", "That's too tight", "Leather jeans look stoopid."

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
My definition of a rock chick

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
darahhitam said:
aahhh...one more week to go before a whole week of holiday.

cypress-san, if you're coming down during the break lemme know.
I could be in KL.
Most likely not be able to make it, I have to work on that week, shit...

Raya is around the corner man, drive safe guys.

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Har..har..har..good one cypress......got to hv this list when go to KL...:X-:
BTW thanks for the MA vids.......downloading it tonite. Since can't do it here.

DH
Mine's the carbie type.......dammm slow......But at lease the auto tranny is still smooth......Was thinking of plonking in a MIVEC....but duuno can or not. This car was use by my father in law....now he say "iswara makan minyak" which is true....so now i ended up with the car :confused_smile:.
If can't plok in a MIVEC..then i migt put in the GSR...lor...since i dun want to hv the hassel of J*J....... Anyhow this is plan for next year only...lor...still hv my kancil to settle.....damm...now i need funds for a new snail.....

Cypress.....call us when u r in KL...i will be K Pilah..not far..lor...just 1 1 /2 ride to KL......But depends on traffic..lor..coz u would not belive the amount of cars during raya in K.Pilah...dammm i did not belive it until i got caught in one of the jams...

What....one more week...no ..ler......i will start from the 19th - 31st..har..har...har....dunno what to do......

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
keropok said:
Har..har..har..good one cypress......got to hv this list when go to KL...:X-:
BTW thanks for the MA vids.......downloading it tonite. Since can't do it here.

DH
Mine's the carbie type.......dammm slow......But at lease the auto tranny is still smooth......Was thinking of plonking in a MIVEC....but duuno can or not. This car was use by my father in law....now he say "iswara makan minyak" which is true....so now i ended up with the car :confused_smile:.
If can't plok in a MIVEC..then i migt put in the GSR...lor...since i dun want to hv the hassel of J*J....... Anyhow this is plan for next year only...lor...still hv my kancil to settle.....damm...now i need funds for a new snail.....

Cypress.....call us when u r in KL...i will be K Pilah..not far..lor...just 1 1 /2 ride to KL......But depends on traffic..lor..coz u would not belive the amount of cars during raya in K.Pilah...dammm i did not belive it until i got caught in one of the jams...

What....one more week...no ..ler......i will start from the 19th - 31st..har..har...har....dunno what to do......
if you want n/a then you can go for 4g92 mivec or get this, the 6a10, 1.6 v6. at least one saga is running on one as far as i know.

carbie har? lots of wonder can be done if you wanna use ori engine + transmission...hehehe..

yeah, fucking traffic, lucky i won't be heading back to Kelantan or K.Kangsar this year. Nilai should be a breeze to drive to, at whatever times I want to....hehehe..

yeah, the semi-nude chick looks like an older version of avril lavigne.

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
Keropok san,
thos IMHO laa, you got $$$ but JPJ say NO, its a mounting case - problemo
today register can tomorrow roadblock kenot. Mahai
BUt again got plenty $$$ hantam vr4 evo laa. kasi weld chasis dulu weii, nanti front cut pergi lu tinggal he he he. Make it a sleeper ! MIVEC......

Just mod the 4g15 enuff la I think, put on twin weber, race cam, kembara piston(uncle fred got the recipee weiii). the most u can squeze 120bhp(fully modded), tak berbaloi eh for lotsa $$$$$$ or.......

sell ur interior parts to DH & ME he he he

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
true, lotsa money spent but daily drivability, reliabity is there for n/a, no?

yes, sell the interior parts to me and jombiee. not just the engine, the door trim, seats are diff than manual specs....heheheh

woi jombiee, working ka today? i'm coming to the office purely to d/l the MA vid, suddenly the server went down while 195MB (out of 220?) has been d/lded. fuck.
Resume d/lding.

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
wah, came to office purely for the MA download, shit...should have upload the file for you guys on Monday.

I feel bad...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Okay, today I am posting a journey taken back in CNY 2013..... yes, 2013. I have already posted this on my blog a few weeks back and finally got some time to share it in ZTH. Nasty html codes.... blogspot and zth uses 2 difference codes for their images.

Car was bought new and owner decides to give it a nice protection. After discussion on the pro and con of coating, he decided to jump into the bandwagon and give it a go.

Ok, don't want to talk gibberish too much. We move to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience