Zth Members Banting

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...

hi putra-how r you?...how was the weekend lah?...

how was the weekend guys...anyone went for saturday night Angle-D5 part iv drift?...heard it was awesome...couldnt make it...wasnt around...

cheers!

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
btg

wEEKEND WAS gud !

I did not go...I thought u were supposed 2 go....

Anyway, dunno wether others went or not....

I was at mafioso's bro's 21st bday....

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey...

oh ok...i didnt go coz had some prayers lah to attend...

i dont think these guys went also...our local dentist is back from india...was spending some time with him today...

i was suppose to go for mafioso's bro bday too but was at kl for the prayers thing lah...some family re-union shit like that...

how was the party?...i heard very grand and all?...

cheers.

civic_6366

Nov 29, 2005
hi guys..... wats up... hru u all doing??? hope things r kewl.... wats up merdeka....

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
MME Auto Saloon

Guys there is an Auto Saloon tomorrow besides the MME Race at the SIC
Car Park from 3pm to 8pm...Admission is Free ! i heard...maybe only charge
parking fee,,,,

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
Merdeka...

hey guys....

hattech-v-good to see u around...how r you?....

was anyone at the MME race yesterday?...i was at Merdeka Drift Battle practice rounds yesterday....the turn up was awesome...many drifters as well as spectators...track condition was good and the drifters loved burning the rubbers there last night...tere were bout 50 drifters last night...the ACE(expert) classes gave an awesome performance with our local BTG drifters as well....drifting has gone up another level here in malaysia....really good....our famous ariff johanes with the R32 skyline was abit upset yday due to his lown engine....

spoke to him bout it and he said that his throtle peda got stuck and the over revs blew the engine....oil leaks was everywhere....sad for him...he is hoping to get it done before the battle on wednesday night....good luck to him....there was a few mishaps...few silvias crashed as well...ah-fai was the man of the night(organizer and judge)...he did a few demos and shows with his cefiro and the red-suns R34...was good...

the competition will start on wednesday followed by a merdeka countdown...anyone intrested can head down to the go-kart track at elite highway...ticket charges of RM5 will charged at the door....it will be a fun and exhilarating night....cheeeeeers!

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
mme

Hi hattech-V & all !

I went for the auto saloon & the MME race...

It was really nice.....Honda's New Civic was simply awesome !

Despite the hot weather, all went on very well !

Class A - 1900cc & above : Honda won again for the 4th time in a row

Tengku Djan won second i think with his Lotus under team R3...

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys....how was merdeka?...heard some of u guys went for the drift battle at the speedway...how was it...

i thought T.Djan won champion for O class for MME....

can refer malaysiangp.com.my for results....

cheers!

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
btg

yeah looks like Tdjan did win 1st place...

We were all concentrating more to da Honda which was simply superb....

"The Power Of dreams "

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all sifu here, i m new here. is that who know what is the prosedure for transplant engine?is that we can take back the part belong to our own car after modified?normally how we know that they will use all the part of the halfcut, if they dint do as what they provide can we as them to do for us?10s lot guy.hope u can help me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience