Zth Members Banting

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
Aprc

yeah next round is the 3rd round of MRC 2007...would be in august in JB....its also in collabaration with Asia Pacific Rally Championship (APRC)...so alot of international teams will be here...australia team subaru, pertamina Indonesia, thailand,china,malaysia etc...it is rally at a greater level...higher speeds,faster and bigger cars, big jumps and alot of adrenalin...heaps of fun...those intrested can go and watch and enjoy the rally...the local support is much needed also for the local teams as well as our guess teams that come...

cheers!

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
SDB Rd 3

hey guys...how r you guys...quiet oni...

so anyone went for SDB Rd3...i couldnt make due to a family function which i ha to attend...heard there was a massive crash...saw the pics as well...the Evo3 is gone...the body is totally gone....but the heart is stiill in perfect shape for the next body...well thank go dnothing happen to the driver...hope Mr.Hattech V can enlighten us with some info since he is an offcial at the event...cant wait for SDB Rd4...im sure it will be great....hoping to hear from you guys soon...

cheers!

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey putra...sorry bout the other day...i couldnt go out....had to go for a family dinner lah....and have been busy during the weekends...many weddings are taking place now...already atended a few and yet got more to go...last sunday early morning around 3.30am...the ship carrying alot of imported cars came in port klang...many cars were unloaded like subarus,Bimmers, the latest suzuki swift...apparently its manually powered and very powerful...im thinking it might be a good seller...have u seen this model yet?

guys, anybody got any opinion on the new Nissan Latio...i heard its pretty good...decently powerful as well...anyone wants to put a review here...might be test driving it next week....not sure yet...will keep u guys updated....

i manage to view the latest toyota vios...its not wat i expected it to be....its not realeased yet in malaysia...well nothing great bout it...i think the honda city iddsi looks better...it was a thailand vios which was brought here for some research...

the new honda accord will be out in aug 08 if im not mistaken..i was told by some engineers from honda...a cousin of mine works at the HQ...manage to get a tour of the place...there is a full performance garage there at the office...the MME Honda civic was built there....RND takes place there as well...the Civic is also parked there...Jap and Malaysian driver...if im not mistaken they got second place for category B...not sure lah...cant remember...but the car was amazing...was a great oputunity for me...well thats all guys for now...will keep u guys updated yeah...

cheers!

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
It's alright bro...

been a while since we met....

latio sedan look quite bad but the hatch looks nice..Bout the drive i dunno.....

Accord better come wit a better design to beat the camry....

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
yeah im hoping the accord will come out great....the 2nd version of it with the rear facelift didnt look that great...i hope they come up with a totally new design to beat the camry...

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
ive been in kl most of the time lah...have to take care of business...just love doing it...its good making$$...hehe...and even weekends im kinda of busy too...im playing paintball/wargames seriously now...we r in divisyen one league....so busy with training every weekend lah...coz got tournament coming soon...like that lah...

hoping to lepak soon lah...come down to kl lah...im always here...cheers.

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...

the slk project coming on great...car will be out soon...just a mater of days...i should be bringing it back on thursday lah...the friday afternoon ill be in klang to do the rest...ill give u a call lah...need to check the alarm system also lah...cycle and carriage got massive long service waiting list...im sending to KarlBenz workshop...got one branch in sunway and one more in taikong near the kelana Lrt station there...but expensive also lah there...the Kompressor engine cover itself cost rm1600...its just a heat resistive plastic u know...damm...

well ill give u a call lah putra...ive got to get ready for paintball training now...gonna leave soon...see ya guys...

cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello again frens...got a problem here hope any1 can help advice or troubleshoot dis problem..went to a few mechanics already stil x rectified..:adore:

there is a vibration whenever a left turn is made (x prob when turning right)..or when moving from standstill eg traffic lite....anyone of d workshop i went to said its d drive shaft problem..at 1st i thought d same..all d cv joints were replaced..now here is d issue....

it still vibrates..to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience