Zth Members Banting

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey

putra-i was actually waiting for your confirmation...u said u would confirm with me,...was waiting for your call...then i tried calling u but it was going to voicemail...it got late n i stayed back at my aunts place....then on the way back...saw ur car car at 69 at bout 12.30....cheers.

4G56

Sep 29, 2005
hi

hi guys, cant wait to come home this weekend......kinda bored here in melaka already. not many modded cars here.....only on weekends can see evos, imprezas, integras....all singaporeans.
c u soon guys

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...

4G56-how r you la?...long time no see in banting edi...how r you lah...catch up during the weekend lah...go for a swim or something lah...call lah once ur back...how is studies and all?...still having practical rite?

cheers!

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
btg

shortshifter - actually ma self & putra1028 went to nilai for dinner..No plans
for drag...went with shorts only....Last minute decided to
drop in.....reached around 10.30 & left by 11.45.......
Was testing the intake system all the way.....
Was gud...but rim needs a downgrade....

4G56 - You better be back tis week man !!! To damn bored here....Need a
swim & sea food as usual.......

civic_6366

Nov 29, 2005
yo people... i'm back after a long break... hey putra, 4g56, JUN, 204, short.... how r u guys doing.. hope things r good wit u guys..

-->was really busy wit work.. tensed up...

RALLY
--->most probaly me not going for APRC.. hav a major works on the car.. my body crack at most of the places.. hav to weld back.. plus couldnt found a proper co-driver.... but hav to prepare for last round in oct at kuantan.. hmmm... i'll preper to skip tis round.... wil prepare more systematically for kuantan..

yeah last weeks practice really awesome.. i really enjoyed n learn alot.. manage to sets same time wit the subaru gc8.. n 1 second behind thn my next year competitor proton wira 1.6 mivec... he he he... the car was really superb last week.. thanks to mr.sathia.. done a good job.. still preparing for tis weekends practice... if everythin ok.. i'll be going.....

so how was DRAG tht day.. was in PD.. couldnt make it...

mr.putra--> how r u man.. cant see u around port klg....
4g56---> wats up doc... wen u coming down..

i heard got autokhana in islamic uni in kl.. any1 entring..

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey civic...good to hear from you...long time no see u around this thread...

putra-so was the drag as promissing as the previous round...heard some daihatsu performed really well or something like that....is it the same one with the EVO3 engine ah last time?....that drag was really good with the skyline...dashat la...

civic-so the rally car is undergoing some preparation and bodyworks lah if im not mistaken by Mr.S...cant wait to go for next rally...was really fun the last one...great experience ...learned alot...so if all ok...see ya for the practice this weekend...regarding the autokhana...the number of particiapnts are limited...there will be 3 classes...1000cc n below...1600cc and 1800cc above(forced induction ie turbocharged or supercharged)...should be intresting...anyone taking part...let me know if u are ok...

cheers guys...happy modding!

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
btg

Civic - Long time oledy neva see u...wher r u ??? i in Port Klang only.....
The 16" TSW REvo rims look good in ur car....TRy lowering summore
in front....Will certainly look better...
How was the PD trip ???
Dass's rim look damn gud la bro...How much he bought it ??the 17"
I wanna buy exactly like that only...Looking for it.....

Yesterday, maself, shortshifter & putra1028 went to Inti College Al Salam
for some dinner...Quite a lot of chicks...Met up with Mr Prabu there as well..

Well, we u all around ....!!

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...waddup...

putra-gudmorning...at work ah?...yesterday was good lah...the food was alrite too...but cant do that too often...will get bored of it then....hehe...might be heading to airport later today to pick someone up..thought of meeting up putra1028 there...see lah how it goes...if im not in a rush then can lah meet him up for tea or somehthing...

civic-how r you?..just spoke to wgk7740...i heard his blowoff wooshing in front f my hse...then called him to see wats the plans but he said he just came to your place place...i just woke up from sleep from the sound of his car lah...hehehe...

dass rimms are awesome...i believe its a 9 hole rimm with 5 nut and 4 nut pcd 114....its some importaed rimm if im not mistaken...but very nice looking with the slight offset a.k.a bibir...and the gold middle....looks good with the ngam ngam lowering...luckily the suspension was air lifted to the top lah...the libero stly is crazy these days...i think there is a competition lah...whose car is the highest one...hehe...:):)

well everyone has their own taste and im no one to judge...well happy modding guys and drive safe!

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
putra4767-tonite's plans are yet to be found out..hehe...dunno lah whats theplans...anything lah...give me a call...ill be around oni...wat time your work at Kapar will end?...call me we ur back lah....ill be at lcct later at 4pm...call me lah...

civic-whats bro...hows the rally car coming along?...all ok...heard your car ad some problems today?...all ok edi?...u took the Red Monster to klang ah?...heard the blowoff teasing in tmn seri ealier just now...hehe...check your email for waja R3

so guys how do you all find the new Waja R3...only 200 units made...

16"rim wif continental sport contact tyre
R3 zerokit bodykit
R3 dark titanium HID headlamps
R3 catback sports exhaust system
R3 performance spark plug cable
R3 performance slotted brake disks
ipod nano 1gb bluetooth enabled connection dongle

these are part of the specs...

so what u all think?

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
btg

Waja R3 - The specs does not seem interesting to me.......
As it is, the waja is a bulky car....It really look bad with all the skirts....

They just should have given a 4g93 DOHC or 4G63 N/A (perdana sei 2.0 SOHC) engine. Min 17" 205/45/r17 or 18" wheels - lowered of coz...
with NO BODYKITTS at all... Full Recaro Sr3 like gti r3 (only manual trans)
a sunroof, gud exhaust system, momos, and Incognito Black (R3 trademark colour with maybe the ugly blood red side stripe)

Any body wanna buy with the above specs ?? I bet it will sell like hot cakes !

Well, whats going on wit proton ???????????? I think even they dunno :cry_smile:

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
btg

Waja R3 - The specs does not seem interesting to me.......
As it is, the waja is a bulky car....It really look bad with all the skirts....

They just should have given a 4g93 DOHC or 4G63 N/A (perdana sei 2.0 SOHC) engine. Min 17" 205/45/r17 or 18" wheels - lowered of coz...
with NO BODYKITTS at all... Full Recaro Sr3 like gti r3 (only manual trans)
a sunroof, gud exhaust system, momos, and Incognito Black (R3 trademark colour with maybe the ugly blood red side stripe)

Any body wanna buy with the above specs ?? I bet it will sell like hot cakes !

Well, whats going on wit proton ???????????? I think even they dunno :cry_smile:

Anyway, was in Kapar yesterday evening, got the 17" rims for Mr M...

This weekend may need mr shortshifter's help & some others to spray the rim.....

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
waja R3

hey guys...i agree with putra 4767...with the specs given by him...ill definitely consider buying...would have bought that car with that specs other than getting my campro...hehe...that will definitely sell like hot cakes lah...with a sporty interior like the R3 one...just mainain the trademark from the satria R3...the waja will be awesome...

looks like Mr.M got new set of wheels for his car...havent seen it yet...just heard bout it...cant wait to look at it...

was at Mr.667 place for dinner yesterday with putra...how was it?...i went back early...wat time u guys left?

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
Btg

The party was gud...

I went back earlier i'd guess coz Mr Thiley came to test mr M's car to
find the mysterious sound...

At last it's Saturday !!!!!!!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Humble Greetings All....

Does anybody have a shift light circuit or schematic diagram??? Thank you for your kind attention!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience