ZTH Car Spotted ... !

rhys86

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2005
Klang
spotted yellow colour satria SE passing by sunway pyramid this evening at around 3pm++ with ZTH sticker and prohatch sticker at the rear windscreen...

Last edited:

kazar

Known Member
May 3, 2006
today spotted a maroon kia sephia in klang the car has a bomberman sticker at the rear bonnet

HKS[TRB-02]Evolution

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Damansara
yeah today spotted a Wira with bomberman devil at the bottom right rear windscreen and right rear triangle screen ... WKL XXXX ... looks stock but with bucket seats ... =) track attackers huh ... lol ... yo Kazar ... where have u been these days ?? =) never see u for some time ...

kazar

Known Member
May 3, 2006
HKS[TRB-02]Evolution;2594954 said:
yeah today spotted a Wira with bomberman devil at the bottom right rear windscreen and right rear triangle screen ... WKL XXXX ... looks stock but with bucket seats ... =) track attackers huh ... lol ... yo Kazar ... where have u been these days ?? =) never see u for some time ...
lol..i just finish my finals yesterday..so before this stayed at home lorr..

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
Spotted silver stock vios at meru traffic light ..BJA ???? Silver colour wit balck tinted on the side windows..# mini bomerman at the back and zth sticker at the side

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
spotted white saga in meru around 3.30 today.. Spotted white nice kenari at asia cafe today wit bomberman in front of the windsceen

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Yeah man...his ICE damn chun one. The car is not fully sponsored by Auto Gen...most of the stuff my fren pays for it:biggrin:
erm, actually he pay for everythings even screws..sorry to say..

but for how much? unbelieavable

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Spotted a red putra from putra collective, I think. Saw the names mindysy at the rear side window. hehehe I peeked at the girl and yeah, it's mindysy alright. Saw the putra coming out to ldp from the curve at about midnite.

Then saw also a blue waja with with quite a lot of stickers and a big ZTH sticker on rear windscreen. Got gt wing also, if I not mistaken. hehe

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helping my friend to post asking for opinion , any one knos what is de final gear ratio of a 4D68 diesel engine (4WD) gb? Actually he wanted to take de final gear mod it to evo 3 gb , but not sure what is de final gear ratio .

Any sifu knos pls help . thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience