d3ns

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
ohh.. hahah.. nice ride u have there..... really really nice... nice to meet u

beautle

Known Member
May 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
owh ya2 i saw the white evo.. i was thinking to honk but no driver inside.. ur car is it..?? nice ride dude.. hehe.. u looking for new car huh..?? haha..

HKS[TRB-02]Evolution

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Damansara
owh ya2 i saw the white evo.. i was thinking to honk but no driver inside.. ur car is it..?? nice ride dude.. hehe.. u looking for new car huh..?? haha..
hahaahahahaa ... no lah ... that was my associate showroom , i am a dealer . was with my Fairlady buyer for a test drive , cause my tokyo drift joker edition Fairlady will be arriving pretty soon ... i am giving him a very good offer , it comes with full original Top secret bodykits and stuffs .. =) next time u honk ... we go TT ... =)

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
spotted i think is white accord today around 6 at bayu perdana new row of shoplots...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

VEILSIDE for 350Z Community

Hi everyone,

We are glad to inform all of you that we are in the midst of bringing Veilside into Malaysia in the next couple of months. We are planning to have our Veilside soft launch products once we enter the Malaysian market.

As you all know that Veilside is the leading exclusive automotive product especially in body parts for aerodynamic and aesthetic enhancement of the vehicle.Veilside products have been featured in movies such as The Fast and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience