ZTH Car Spotted ... !

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Blackhowling: I just noticed that im in your signature.....ahahaha..

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
HKS[TRB-02]Evolution;2560947 said:
hahahaahaha ... kazar ... i saw the black Gen 2 at the Auto Gen shop as well today ... nicely done up ... =) dunno why park there so long hor ?? =P hahahahahahahaha ... guess he got a friend with the loudest VTEC piping sound ... =P

Uncle Fred : long time didnt see u ... how's days ?? when wanna come out for drink ?? lolz who owns 50K every month ?? lolz ... long time no see , your income became that crazy liao huh ... come jom go TT ... =)

Boon : your company got hired part timer ?? lolz ... come come hire me !! =) i check the price at klang that day ... Toyo 265/35/18 cost me atleast 900 per piece ... =( very sad ... can someone sponsor me tyre ?? lolz
Haha...gold 2 door EG with Spoon decals rite? My college fren also...I guess they were there to install speakers. So, you have heard the god of vtec(sound). What do ya think?:biggrin:

kazar

Known Member
May 3, 2006
Haha...gold 2 door EG with Spoon decals rite? My college fren also...I guess they were there to install speakers. So, you have heard the god of vtec(sound). What do ya think?:biggrin:
the funny thing is even the owner got shock of his own sound..lol:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kazar

Known Member
May 3, 2006
HKS[TRB-02]Evolution;2563262 said:
hahahaahahahahaa ... thats pretty good bro ... anyway can ask around your friends for my rims ?? =) needs to sell it off urgently ... =)
will try..why don't you try posting it here?..and ill try ask around..btw bro sorry couldn't make it yesterday..if anything i give u a ring..cheers

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Wakaka, the top secret gold eg6 famous liao. I remember one boring quiet day, i saw him install the buddyclub muffler at the workshop, took it out for a test run... god damn the sound... F1 with vtec. :adore:

kazar

Known Member
May 3, 2006
Wakaka, the top secret gold eg6 famous liao. I remember one boring quiet day, i saw him install the buddyclub muffler at the workshop, took it out for a test run... god damn the sound... F1 with vtec. :adore:
lol the funny thing is every lecturer will know if he is in college or not..when he arrive the sound walau!!..massive!!:adore: :adore: :rofl:

kazar

Known Member
May 3, 2006
lol the funny thing is every lecturer will know if he is in college or not..when he arrive the sound walau!!..massive!!:adore: :adore: :rofl:

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
Spotted the black gen 2 in klang again.....

d3ns

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
ohh.. hahah.. nice ride u have there..... really really nice... nice to meet u

beautle

Known Member
May 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
owh ya2 i saw the white evo.. i was thinking to honk but no driver inside.. ur car is it..?? nice ride dude.. hehe.. u looking for new car huh..?? haha..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Another mineral grey BMW came up on the job sheet. Seems like a BMW 1 series month this round. The best part, they have 2 of the same car! Check out our progress. Read on...

Upon arrival, the car was in rather dirty and dusty state. Being merely 1...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience