WTF!?!? Hyundai Accent GTi

kRiminaLz

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Docklands/SAlam
Visit site
i was tailgated by a fella who drive accent RX-s(not too sure its name sorry,juz know it was fully bodykited) when my wife & bb (3months) in my car.

he could always overtake me coz there is no car from opposite road & im driving slow coz the is more than 3 bumps in tat 600m.

after ard 3min tailgate me & passed tat bump area,he overtake me & look/stare at me like he own the road & his car r damn fast...speechless for such driver

no offence for hyundai driver

ps:u wanna look cool is nothing to do with me,u wanna speed up just go ahead,but make sure ur car & ur ball r capable to do such thing & pls dun acting like u r a formula 1 driver or such.i believe even wif my vios i could make u shame on the road but pls think about others especially someone who loves u.

Thats a normal attitude for a hyundai accent RXS driver..
I know how u feel man...

I wonder how would they drive if god gave them the oppertunity to drive a much powerful car than the accent..

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Thats a normal attitude for a hyundai accent RXS driver..
I know how u feel man...

I wonder how would they drive if god gave them the oppertunity to drive a much powerful car than the accent..
they will scrap their RXS....

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
there's one corner of earth filled with this kind of people. i dont know how they look at things, but definitely its way different than us...i thank god i was not born like that and i am blessed coz i'm surrounded by friends that share the same view.

normally, car enthusiasts will have few or some things in common. no matter how you turn them and twist them, there must be some things that we agree upon and that we can be put into the same box without much fuss.

but people who like this kindda car...or who even think to put this into consideration....really...i dont have anything in any understandable language to say...

i think i'm gonna register with another name and start a new thread and gather RX-s owners and see what will they discuss among them and probably understand their way of thinking...

its not fair to say this and that without trying to put ourselves in their shoes (sure kasut oso bling bling...)right?

maybe it is not their fault. may be its a birth defect or some contamination severe some part of their brain during pregnancy.

or may be it has somthing to do with the global warming....

can someone e-mail the picture to jeremy clarkson and see what his respond is. i hope he'll not fall to a coma or somethin'.........

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
there's one corner of earth filled with this kind of people. i dont know how they look at things, but definitely its way different than us...i thank god i was not born like that and i am blessed coz i'm surrounded by friends that share the same view.

normally, car enthusiasts will have few or some things in common. no matter how you turn them and twist them, there must be some things that we agree upon and that we can be put into the same box without much fuss.

but people who like this kindda car...or who even think to put this into consideration....really...i dont have anything in any understandable language to say...

i think i'm gonna register with another name and start a new thread and gather RX-s owners and see what will they discuss among them and probably understand their way of thinking...

its not fair to say this and that without trying to put ourselves in their shoes (sure kasut oso bling bling...)right?

maybe it is not their fault. may be its a birth defect or some contamination severe some part of their brain during pregnancy.

or may be it has somthing to do with the global warming....

can someone e-mail the picture to jeremy clarkson and see what his respond is. i hope he'll not fall to a coma or somethin'.........
maybe,a BIG MAYBE

1)love to be cool but without any sense of judging nice car.
2)a scooby fans without budget
3)kiasu factor

dun shoot me for trying to be honest,pls...

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
I love smokin' Accents :)

especially the more ah beng / ah seng ones ...... love the way they try to hard to keep up.

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
the main factor was the scoop, if they tailgate u, u onli can see the scoop on hud n may think "shit.. dis scooby tailgating me", hahahha.......

btw, i was laughing wit my dad when it was launched long time ago, did u know RX-S was one of my dad's motorbike 20 years ago, summore hyundai's badge was lookalike RX-S's... motorbike transformed..!!!

Last edited:

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
yea dude..
first time i saw this RX-S straight came to my mind was that ol' skool mat rempit bike...

n now they decide to go for GTI badge..

Last edited:

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor
walaoeh... you guys condemn so kao... lucky my Accent is normal sedan... hamigui bodykit pun takda... haha...lolx

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
after ard 3min tailgate me & passed tat bump area,he overtake me & look/stare at me like he own the road & his car r damn fast...
Actually, you should just think that he's looking at you cos you look more handsome than he does. That way, you don't have to get angry. haha Once in a while, I get people who stare at me that way and I'll say to myself, "see what la, never see before cute guy meh. You also can be cute if you change your face ma"
hahahaha I don't bother staring at people when I over take them due to them hogging the road unless I see they look like gals. Then I'll look at them to check them out. hahaha
I guess it's pointless to be angry on the road. You either make fun of the situation, or you be like them. hehe

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, im new here. i need some help for my wira's lip. actually im just 17 this year. i would like to ask all of u abt ur opinion. what kind of rear,side and front lip shud i buy to make my wira looks cool and nice. and by the way, what's the cheapest price for those lips?

thx ur for ur help..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience