WTF!?!? Hyundai Accent GTi

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
which gti is urs, err, boosook? satria or golf?

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
come on s|lverfish.. Even the normal Sport look sedan Hyundai Accent 1.5 with the hood scoop and bodykits is a slow ass car .. Doesn't mean you look fast, it is fast.

Same goes for any other car. Stickers or not.. Don't ever judge a book by it's cover.
Umm...maybe I should edit this;

into my post, to make it just a bit more obvious.

What do you think?

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
A merdeka bodykit is qualified for the GTi badge?

someone oughta give them some education....

GTi tag is really been over used....

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
hyundai designers are good, they get feedbacks from WANNABE racers on their previous SOUP UP accents on what they want... so this will get u more WANNABE racers on the road.

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor
hyundai designers are good, they get feedbacks from WANNABE racers on their previous SOUP UP accents on what they want... so this will get u more WANNABE racers on the road.
err... guys are you sure this "design" is from Hyundai? or just Kah Bintang or Hyundai Malaysia do these kind of gimmick?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Aiya..copycat very normal wht.. what to do?? the bumper colour like those modified promote proton onli...Golf also...
Potong got register on the GTI logo or not arh?? can sue them this time since potong like that broke finding partner...hahahaha

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
i was tailgated by a fella who drive accent RX-s(not too sure its name sorry,juz know it was fully bodykited) when my wife & bb (3months) in my car.

he could always overtake me coz there is no car from opposite road & im driving slow coz the is more than 3 bumps in tat 600m.

after ard 3min tailgate me & passed tat bump area,he overtake me & look/stare at me like he own the road & his car r damn fast...speechless for such driver

no offence for hyundai driver

ps:u wanna look cool is nothing to do with me,u wanna speed up just go ahead,but make sure ur car & ur ball r capable to do such thing & pls dun acting like u r a formula 1 driver or such.i believe even wif my vios i could make u shame on the road but pls think about others especially someone who loves u.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Few month before, the engine of my car got heated when am stuck in a jam in KL and now more often it happens when the car remains almost unmoved/ stuck in jam. But when the car is moving (say 60km/h) the engine become cool again after few minutes. According to the suggestion of my friend i changed the gasket and clean the radiator and also changed the cooling fan. But i am still facing the problem. it mainly happens in daytime but in night/rain the car is ok.

Can any expert help me to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience