Which better? EF9 or EG6?

superstreet

May 14, 2004
Ulu Klang
hattech-v said:
EK 4 doors la weii....
Ek 4 doors cannot take to track la...still got hutang... have to wait for 4 more years to finish paying up the bank... summore family car setup.. ooops...me driving EK 4 doors.. aiyaakk..:confused_smile:

minivan

Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
EF9, EG6, EK9, EP3 all will be legends and ever green...

but which car started this?? its the EF9!!!!

You'll be fine with which ever of these cars you end up with. All superb (handling, power, drive feel, etc). In a perfect world, i'd want one of each!!

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
anyway,whc 1 came out 1st n REALLY started d B16A madness?EF9,EF8 or DA6?
in terms of design,btween EF9 n EG6,my vote goes to EG6.n no doubt EG6 has a stiffer chasis 2 start w......but whn it comes 2 extreme mods,both EF9 n EG6 can go VERY far....d limit is ones pocket only.. =)

lightningfield,
charge speed soiler rare meh?type X?u got dy arr??55series?hang x leh pakai!hahahhaha......btw,urs is EF9 arr??whoaa...pop d bonet.i wanna c d blue tag..kekekeekkekekek......n ur selling 4 RM40K?fuiiyyoohhh...like dat i sell my EF7.5 for cincai lar...RM41,999.00 lar.....

hurh?never heard of EF7.5?got.....made in S.M =)

but if i can afford it,my top choice whn it comes to a 2dr car is still DC2R!!!coz i know i'll never b able 2 afford a Porsche.hahahahha

ariel

Nov 15, 2005
...Wow!...tq!...tq brader!...gud respond huh!...anyway,most probably I prefer to get EF9 (EF9 to be also can) as my 2nd car...considering on budget...EG6 (or EG6 to be) still more than 35k...and for purpose to LENJAN, the 30k++ car was to much for me...maleh nak utang2 daaa!...and from my experience EF9 is easier to handle compare to EG6...maybe bcoz of size I think!...anyway,THANKS!...and I'm going to meet all of you after getting my EF9!

risr

Feb 15, 2006
...juzt buy any of it la... janji dlm VTEC!!! vroooooOoOpppaaaaannnnggggg!!!!

vtecD

Apr 28, 2005
EK 4 drs laaa...
practicall maa..
ask hattech la...
very nice family car..but u hev to wear ear plugs..
ahahhaha

carnage

May 11, 2005
bdr baru sentul
ariel said:
...Wow!...tq!...tq brader!...gud respond huh!...anyway,most probably I prefer to get EF9 (EF9 to be also can) as my 2nd car...considering on budget...EG6 (or EG6 to be) still more than 35k...and for purpose to LENJAN, the 30k++ car was to much for me...maleh nak utang2 daaa!...and from my experience EF9 is easier to handle compare to EG6...maybe bcoz of size I think!...anyway,THANKS!...and I'm going to meet all of you after getting my EF9!
b20 it!! b20 the ef!

any sifu,

pls advice,

1. how 2 identify whether my suspension spoilt???
2. if my suspension really spoilt, wat shud i do?
- new set of suspension?
- get 1 set of suspension suit 4 iswara from h/cut (same time oso can low-down the car)
(then suspension from wat model i shud look 4 tat can fit wf iswara)

TQ