shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Weight wise
Tesco shopping cart = supa-lite
EF9 = light
EG6 = heavier
EG9 = dolphin (heavier a bit than eg6)
EK4 (full spec) = whale? (No offence, the EK4 is a comfy family car, not for rempit IMO)
............. does that mean a b16a on a Tesco shopping cart is better? :rofl:

Tech wise
Y21 Hydro trans vs. YS1 cable transmission
regular stroke shocks vs EF9 short stroke shocks
80's dashboard design vs. 90's dashboard design?

Budget wise
EG6 price vs. EF9 price

Which ones wins, I wonder? Depends on how you view it I guess.
I'd be first to admit that EF wins the power2weight factor every time.

Can't beat a car that can weight 720kg with full rollcage

Last edited:

super fei lo

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2007
Weight wise
Tesco shopping cart = supa-lite
EF9 = light
EG6 = heavier
EG9 = dolphin (heavier a bit than eg6)
EK4 (full spec) = whale? (No offence, the EK4 is a comfy family car, not for rempit IMO)
............. does that mean a b16a on a Tesco shopping cart is better? :rofl:

Tech wise
Y21 Hydro trans vs. YS1 cable transmission
regular stroke shocks vs EF9 short stroke shocks
80's dashboard design vs. 90's dashboard design?

Budget wise
EG6 price vs. EF9 price

Which ones wins, I wonder? Depends on how you view it I guess.
I'd be first to admit that EF wins the power2weight factor every time.

Can't beat a car that can weight 720kg with full rollcage

ef = less after market support for body kits (no CF, no everything)
eg = plenty of them.....(from racec**** to spoon......)

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
SFL, you mean less aftermarket support if in Malaysia.
Over in US, you can even buy the NEW EF distributor from TechnoToy Tuning, which makes them, since honda doesn't anymore.

PasswordJDM makes the plastic door side panels/strips.

EF shocks are still made by some of the companies, like s2, omni power, etc.

The reason?
EF still racing actively in the US in the honda challenge, so is the CRX, so I don't expect parts drying up soon. But the catch is, they're not OEM honda, and for us, buying from US is expensive.

super fei lo

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2007
SFL, you mean less aftermarket support if in Malaysia.
Over in US, you can even buy the NEW EF distributor from TechnoToy Tuning, which makes them, since honda doesn't anymore.

PasswordJDM makes the plastic door side panels/strips.

EF shocks are still made by some of the companies, like s2, omni power, etc.

The reason?
EF still racing actively in the US in the honda challenge, so is the CRX, so I don't expect parts drying up soon. But the catch is, they're not OEM honda, and for us, buying from US is expensive.

i went to ebay trying to get some gdies for my ef...
wat those MAT SALLEH replied.
NO
NO
NO
&
NO

WTF,they dont bother to ship to malaysia. :thefinger:

super fei lo

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2007
spoon look side mirrors.i saw it only like 30usd.....
damd gd deal...
and CF hoods for my 4door
ada jalan?
:love:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
feilo,

u can nego with them to ship small things like the aero mirror etc. i bought few stuff for my EF from ebay n they shipped directly to me. if u getting the hood or sumthing big, be prepared to drain your pocket for the shipping cost.

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
feilo,

u can nego with them to ship small things like the aero mirror etc. i bought few stuff for my EF from ebay n they shipped directly to me. if u getting the hood or sumthing big, be prepared to drain your pocket for the shipping cost.
lightningfield, how do u pay when u buy from ebay? credit card? have to pay 1st then they will send u the 'barang'?

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
i went to ebay trying to get some gdies for my ef...
wat those MAT SALLEH replied.
NO
NO
NO
&
NO

WTF,they dont bother to ship to malaysia. :thefinger:
They do lah.. how come they hate you, I dunno lah.

Only some don't

And ebay, beware of fakes, and missing parts.

Last edited:

super fei lo

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2007
feilo,

i need a side mirror, a motor hit my mirror last saturday..
help.....

which shop @ ebay u get from???
can i have a look on it..
thnx

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
sb3,

it depends on the seller. some will accept money order, cheques but most of them will require you to have a PayPal account. with the PayPal, you can make payment straight away using your credit card. and yes, once you have won a bid (or once you agreed to purchase "Buy It Now" item) you will need to remit payment within the given timeframe (normally 3-5 days, but this can be negotiated with the seller). once they have acknowledged receive your payment then only they would ship the item that you have won.

bear in mind that every item you purchase will go thru malaysian customs and it is normally subjected to import tax which varies from 5% to 40% of the item's value. The best thing to do before you get the item shipped is to get your seller to amend the proforma invoice (declare the item as a gift and lower d price by few %. for example if the item purchased price is USD100, get them to amend to USD20 or 30 so the tax charged to you will be lesser..but this will all depend on your communication with the seller, some of them will agree to do this, some of them wont) theres not much we can do but to pay for the tax.:mad:

another tip will be, select your seller wisely. review their rates and read feedbacks from customers. you do not want to be paying for things that you might not receive!

feilo,

in order for you to get things you want from eBay, you have to be creative in doing the searches. since the result is limited for 'civic EF' or 'integra DA6' keyword, why dont you try to do search like "civic 88-91" or "civic 92-95" and followed by the item you wanna search. for eg: "civic 88-91 side mirrors" or "civic 88-91 mugen" . you'll be amazed with the results.

i couldnt remember which shop i bought the mirrors coz most items for our EF come and go on eBay. so you need to do search regularly. you might bump to some crazy stuffs as well!

super fei lo

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2007
sb3,

it depends on the seller. some will accept money order, cheques but most of them will require you to have a PayPal account. with the PayPal, you can make payment straight away using your credit card. and yes, once you have won a bid (or once you agreed to purchase "Buy It Now" item) you will need to remit payment within the given timeframe (normally 3-5 days, but this can be negotiated with the seller). once they have acknowledged receive your payment then only they would ship the item that you have won.

bear in mind that every item you purchase will go thru malaysian customs and it is normally subjected to import tax which varies from 5% to 40% of the item's value. The best thing to do before you get the item shipped is to get your seller to amend the proforma invoice (declare the item as a gift and lower d price by few %. for example if the item purchased price is USD100, get them to amend to USD20 or 30 so the tax charged to you will be lesser..but this will all depend on your communication with the seller, some of them will agree to do this, some of them wont) theres not much we can do but to pay for the tax.:mad:

another tip will be, select your seller wisely. review their rates and read feedbacks from customers. you do not want to be paying for things that you might not receive!

feilo,

in order for you to get things you want from eBay, you have to be creative in doing the searches. since the result is limited for 'civic EF' or 'integra DA6' keyword, why dont you try to do search like "civic 88-91" or "civic 92-95" and followed by the item you wanna search. for eg: "civic 88-91 side mirrors" or "civic 88-91 mugen" . you'll be amazed with the results.

i couldnt remember which shop i bought the mirrors coz most items for our EF come and go on eBay. so you need to do search regularly. you might bump to some crazy stuffs as well!
thanks for the info's...
i will try to look for some gdies there..
i already register a paypal acc..
hehehe

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.

After a long gap i'm back with another silly question. :)

Well, my dream car since im a kid is obviously BMW. Now, im wondering how much does it cost to own a brand new BMW especially for fuel, maintenance & monthly installment.

BMWers, throw your answer and fit this forum.

Thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience