wastegate location...

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
anyone know the best wastegate to be located at the banana?just asking to clear out my mind,i've been making many banana for my customer but i'm 100% not sure about the wastegate hole location...i hope we can discuss it in here to archieve the best performance later...

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
WOW!!! Another good piece of information for everyone to know...
But, that means when the exhaust exit from the exhaust port, the 4 banana have to join to 1 piece before it splits again eh...
Quit space consuming, engine bay space constraint...

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
im not sure about others.. but when i bought the turbosmart 50mm race gate, have an instruction leaflet inside stating clearly on what is good, best and poor location:driver:

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
we can play with the boost by altering the waste gate orientation...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

everyone knows dish cleaner will dry up our clear coat if we use it as car shampoo but certain people might not know. i use to do that when i was 18 on my wira. as long i find its clean, who cares? :biggrin: today, as i know what is detailing i never use dish cleaner to wash my car anymore but my mom did. she use dish cleaner to wash her car for like 4 years alredi since she got her car but sometimes i help her wash with car shampoo of course. here is the result after for so long, and also...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience