Wanna Talk About Drifting For FF Car !!!

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
y? butty...he retire already ah?
aiaya should introduce to us mah...

miaovin

Known Member
Jan 16, 2007
yong !!!!

no syiok...

see this...

The Great D1 Champion Yasuyuki Kazama...once my god brother and we were the apprentice of Keiichi Tsuchiya... we were best buddies till one day he decided that we should go our separate ways... so he went to play tail sliding and i went to play head pushing...hahahhaha...

just make sure you dun end up like this...

Hey Hey Hey we are talking FF car la !! not FR car !!!! i o so know japan drifting very good !!! but ther all use FR car mah !!!!

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
Hey Hey Hey we are talking FF car la !! not FR car !!!! i o so know japan drifting very good !!! but ther all use FR car mah !!!!
nobody drift with ff lar.. it is harder to get the same drift angles as an fr can get...so it is practically a waste of time...fr can kick their tail out simply with stabbing their throttle and causing their rear wheels to loose traction... stabbing your throttle with an ff car will only cause your car to punt straight into the wall...

ff cars will have to use their momentum and weight to throw their rear ends out... and it is damn hard to maintain a long slide compared to fr... hence no ff in major drifting events...

miaovin

Known Member
Jan 16, 2007
ya la !! ff car o so can be fast in corner !!! o so can say if you get fast in corner if you suddenly your car get slight you can contor to have a save drive !!! if dont know drifting you maybe BOOM ~~~ !! like that loh !! if you know you save la !!! is o so a technic !!

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
ya la !! ff car o so can be fast in corner !!! o so can say if you get fast in corner if you suddenly your car get slight you can contor to have a save drive !!! if dont know drifting you maybe BOOM ~~~ !! like that loh !! if you know you save la !!! is o so a technic !!
i never heard of people learning to drift because they can save their car when out of control :Not_Impressed:

you think drifting is about losing traction ar??? in drifing... the drivers have very much control over the movement of their tyres grip... they are as much on limit of their tyres adhesion as a racing driver... if you loose control... no special skills can you save you from it...it all comes down to ur luck to prevent ur car from hitting the wall...

if you really wan safe... drive slow mar can lor... learn wat drifting jer...haaaihhhhhhh...

azuri

Jul 3, 2006
nobody drift with ff lar.. it is harder to get the same drift angles as an fr can get...so it is practically a waste of time...fr can kick their tail out simply with stabbing their throttle and causing their rear wheels to loose traction... stabbing your throttle with an ff car will only cause your car to punt straight into the wall...

ff cars will have to use their momentum and weight to throw their rear ends out... and it is damn hard to maintain a long slide compared to fr... hence no ff in major drifting events...
i must say i agree with you bro.. FF can't drift.. it is build for grip action yet understeer is the most common problem with FF.. it's a nightmare.. but still there's a few foot and hand technique can be applied and and few adjustment on car has to take place such as camber setting, suspension setup and etc. in order to prevent understeer.. but everything as usual has it's pro and con...

while FR is much more easy to drift.. the problem here is oversteer... and so on, the driver steering work is the key plus a few foot technique.. but still i can't say that it's the fastest way around corners...

after all it all depends on the driver, driving preferences i.e FF / FR / AWD / 4WD... it all depends.. we will also see the same result when we compared turbo's and NA car... both has it's own pro and con..

a car is a car... so, drive safe everyone... hehehe... :shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

High-end luxury 4-door coupes are all the rage. First, Mercedes-Benz introduced the CLS, then came Porsche and Aston Martin with the Panamera and Rapide respectively. Now, BMW has jumped on the bandwagon and presented the world with the BMW Concept CS at the 2007 Shanghai Auto Show.

As usual, with concept cars, details are not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience