Wanna my Kenari look good and fast.HELP ME!!!

erin_k-car

Jun 6, 2006
I am new in this forum.Just apply today
I want to mod my Limited Edition Kenari to something look nice and got speed.My kenari no modification have been done before just add a strut bar infront of the engine
I want to do some modification on my Kenari,I don't like turbo or convert engine.JPJ will find me
First,i want to do is (I WANT SPEED)
My kenari only can go 140km/h the fastest i can reach.I want my kenari reach 160km/h or 180km/h
I know this speed not suit a girl but i like speeding at the highway:X-:
Anyone here let me know what can i put into my Kenari to increase speed

erin_k-car

Jun 6, 2006
I try to go 140km/h above also hard,I press until to end

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
With high centre of gravity and speeding at 160 or 180kph... scary man! There are reasons why the Japanese designers kept it below 140kph.

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
wow..im starting to like u already.:_::_:

erm..if u wanna go that fast and easy..erm..turbo would be the best.but since u dont want a turbo...u can try the normal mods..intake and exhaust..then a port and polish.

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
First, makesure u are run with 13 inch sport rim with 165 tyre.
second, replace with drop in high flow air filter.
my bro Kenari is RS version, which is no power stering and power window economy package, but able to make up to 160km/h on high way.

P/s : pls makesure ur throttle body is clean.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
erin_k-car said:
I am new in this forum.Just apply today
yokoso
erin_k-car said:
I want to mod my Limited Edition Kenari to something look nice and got speed.My kenari no modification have been done before just add a strut bar infront of the engine
mild bodykits is okay, going too far you'll have jpj chasing you also, and strut bar design are important too, some just add weight to your car and nothing else.
erin_k-car said:
I want to do some modification on my Kenari,I don't like turbo or convert engine.JPJ will find me
no turbo no transplant, you are left with intake/exhaust mods, superchargers, and laughing gas treatment.
erin_k-car said:
First,i want to do is (I WANT SPEED)
:shades_smile:everyone here does, we are the same kin
erin_k-car said:
My kenari only can go 140km/h the fastest i can reach.I want my kenari reach 160km/h or 180km/h
so you prefer polis trafic over jpj lar? :mouth_closed: anyway, sit in my friend's car before, depend on road condition but i dun think its a good idea to go 180km/h on in a box:mouth_closed:
erin_k-car said:
I know this speed not suit a girl but i like speeding at the highway:X-:
<------ you? :smile:
erin_k-car said:
Anyone here let me know what can i put into my Kenari to increase speed
you could start by taking things out instead of putting things in.

ping5828

Known Member
Jul 13, 2005
Miri,Malaysia
Kenari driver here.. mine also hardly get over 140.. btw, auto or manual ??
Better dun go tat fast... unstable ler... very risky...
want fast ?? remove speed cut lo..
Berhati-hati di jalan raya..
Ingatlah orang yang tersayang.. lolz..

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Kenari got potential to look good... just bring the car to a bodykit place... and tell them u want a full makeover! =)

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
my favourite suggestion to people

take out your spare tyre and jacker hahahah

as girl also....give u also tak tau tukar 1 la.....haha kidding
u as girl your car pancit....no worry got many MALE will damn willing to help u...somemore give them their spare tyre to get your contact to return yours to them hahahaha.......

pump your tyres full air lo.....reduce friction = decrease pressure burden on tyres + decrease fuel comsumption.

change air filter and make front grill as much air can goes in engine bay as possible. (I actually drilled my LMST front there as bee hive pattern.....haha....holes not enuf big... must drill bigger holes soon)

if your new car don 1 void warranty.....exhaust system don touch 1st loh....

erin_k-car

Jun 6, 2006
Thank to all lengchai and lengluizth member :regular_smile: answering my question.I need speed sometimes i wake up late,so have to drive fast lo to reach my destination.HEHEHE

Regrading on the photo that is me.I took it at photostudio.(Shui Lui Chuen Cap)mean young girl photo shoot la

erin_k-car

Jun 6, 2006
rollakid said:
yokoso

mild bodykits is okay, going too far you'll have jpj chasing you also, and strut bar design are important too, some just add weight to your car and nothing else.

no turbo no transplant, you are left with intake/exhaust mods, superchargers, and laughing gas treatment.

:shades_smile:everyone here does, we are the same kin

so you prefer polis trafic over jpj lar? :mouth_closed: anyway, sit in my friend's car before, depend on road condition but i dun think its a good idea to go 180km/h on in a box:mouth_closed:

<------ you? :smile:

you could start by taking things out instead of putting things in.

how can u take my photo.I keep on uploading my photo also cannot.Always come out UPLOADING FILE failure already tell TOM

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
erin_k-car said:
how can u take my photo.I keep on uploading my photo also cannot.Always come out UPLOADING FILE failure already tell TOM
upload to where?

anyway, i'm not sure if this is save or not, but if you plan to cruise at 160-180km/h and you say you can't get over 140km/h, its common sense that one should change the final drive ratio to get more top speed, but then its hard to get those, so instead you can try to fit bigger diameter wheel/tire and recalibrate your speedometer. theorically you will have higher top speed, if you ignore any rolling resistant or air drag.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
160 is fast, but if ur car is too light could be dangerous too. summore u like to speed at highway (dunno which highway) let say at highway got cross wind while u cruising at 160..scary woo... or u drive 160 and a bmw take over u at 240..scary also.. i think u need better pickup, thats better. if u want to go fast, lowerd ur car, add stabalizer bar and get good brake system and brake fluid. tomorrow u try drive at 140 while all ur window open, then rethink if u still want to go 160..

dun speed, wake up earlier :p

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Hey... speeding just because u wake up is not funny excuse, girl... it could be your last drive should shit happens.

Just plan your time and wake on time and take a nice / easy drive to work.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wad are the the advantages and disadvantages of port and polish?
i) Carbureator Vehicle
ii) Fuel Injection
THx!~~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience