Wanna tint your window dark dark becareful! :(

Tohsan

Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Looks like those campaign last year is started to take effect already. Those police is starting to crack down on those car that is tinted heavily. Becareful,don't be overly happy to make your tinting like fast & furious style or u will be slap with expensive tickets or maybe u wan feed their mistress with kopi:angry_smile:

kelisa6009

Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
i willl make sure...my car tint is still legal....

Tohsan

Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
I think if your front n rear windscreen transparentcy is at least 70% n the side window is at least 50%,then u are consider safe.:regular_smile:

nashlovebrown

Aug 26, 2005
there is no such thing tinted approved by JPJ dude...if u ask them they will said they never approved any tinted...as long they can see who inside the car clearly then ur tinted are safe, if not then kantoi...

Tohsan

Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
nashlovebrown said:
there is no such thing tinted approved by JPJ dude...if u ask them they will said they never approved any tinted...as long they can see who inside the car clearly then ur tinted are safe, if not then kantoi...
not necessary tailo, now they are using something like a gun and point at your window to see the exact measurement,so can see thru not necessary can pass the test.:regular_smile:

nashlovebrown

Aug 26, 2005
wah JPJ so high tech already huh got gun to test all...last time i tinted my car also, he stop me thats the time he was telling they dont approved any tinted as long can see thru its ok...maybe the gun its a new tech for them o track tinted..sometime VCOOL also they will tahan la .. aiyaaa

IronJ

Oct 6, 2004
how about the 1 with reflection?... some tint film is approved but the reflection is so strong... is it approved film?...

kelisa6009

Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
IronJ said:
how about the 1 with reflection?... some tint film is approved but the reflection is so strong... is it approved film?...
Nothing is approve by JPJ…the only thing JPJ approve is $$$$$…

protonburuk

Apr 4, 2006
nashlovebrown said:
wah JPJ so high tech already huh got gun to test all...last time i tinted my car also, he stop me thats the time he was telling they dont approved any tinted as long can see thru its ok...maybe the gun its a new tech for them o track tinted..sometime VCOOL also they will tahan la .. aiyaaa
of course la got gun to test dat already.but sometime,may b they 4got 2 bring test gun, they use torchlight only.if the light can shine thru the window, then ok safe.dunno la, bcoz this is my fren's exprience.just to share

DJgErM

Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
IronJ said:
in fact those black wan is the ones that kena...from wat i'd experienced...

its down to luck...sometimes maybe like i m yong sui then kena lo...if leng chai they will just let u go..

icecube

Feb 7, 2005
its leng chai kena and yong sui will let go ... he beh tahan see ugly ugly face ... so next time make ur face like ghost... if they see pretty girl sure tahan one...
DJgErM said:
in fact those black wan is the ones that kena...from wat i'd experienced...

its down to luck...sometimes maybe like i m yong sui then kena lo...if leng chai they will just let u go..

kelisa6009

Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
icecube said:
its leng chai kena and yong sui will let go ... he beh tahan see ugly ugly face ... so next time make ur face like ghost... if they see pretty girl sure tahan one...
If pretty girl kena tahan…give a bit of longkang for them to see…a bit will do..the rest keep for ur bf or husband

Lovemaker

Apr 7, 2005
be like me... no money ot tint... so very save....

Comments needed for mid-range cars around RM150k.
I'm looking for something gives the kicks abit. Mostly it's buy & drive without mods.
If it's mods then it's only on the accessories, rims & exteriors. Very very basic kinds...

What there's in my mind are Jetta, Civic & maybe Mazda 3.
Comparing handelling, stability & power. When mention power in this forum I gotto specify that it's daily use & not track use. Just easy overtaking...

Driving style & my current car:
I own a CITY...