VR4/EVO Stroker Tech

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I read in 1 DSM threads, if your turbo is BB eg. GT35, better feed from heads. If JB better feed from oil filter with restrictor. Don't know how its true.. there is lot of debate in DSM which one is good, from oil filter or head, but for sure, use filter or restrictor..

Bro, bebola's, u say minor mods if want to use 2g heads to 1g block, what is the mod?

Last edited:

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
care to share what kind of mod? how bout 1G head in 2G block?if we were to feed the oil lines from oil filter housing,the pressure would be to high for the turbo to handle rite?need oil restrictor for it rite?do you have them in stock?care to PM me the price?planning to go for it,want to lock the oil feed from head to maintain pressure in the head.
bro if we r using 1g block then used 2g head..wat happen ussually pomen will force to torque the head..head stud vr4 bigger then 2g..this thing gone worst esspecially when using arp bolt..so wat we need to do is to resize the head stud hole...inside the head stud hole got an oil gallery

bro i usually not simply use the restrictor..only ballbearing turbo need restrictor..otherturbo depending in VOLUME of oil coming to the turbo..remember wat we restric is VOLUME not pressure..
NOPE i dont have any restrictor..usually we customize it..
oil press take from oil filter we can see between 20psi ~ 50psi..if oil press between this pressure..we dont need a restrictor...if lower then 15psi..huhu..oil pump weakness ..

i wrote thiss based on my xperience..use it as reference only not manual..sharing is caring..happy boostinggi

Last edited:

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
bro if we r using 1g block then used 2g head..wat happen ussually pomen will force to torque the head..head stud vr4 bigger then 2g..this thing gone worst esspecially when using arp bolt..so wat we need to do is to resize the head stud hole...inside the head stud hole got an oil gallery

bro i usually not simply use the restrictor..only ballbearing turbo need restrictor..otherturbo depending in VOLUME of oil coming to the turbo..remember wat we restric is VOLUME not pressure..
NOPE i dont have any restrictor..usually we customize it..
oil press take from oil filter we can see between 20psi ~ 50psi..if oil press between this pressure..we dont need a restrictor...if lower then 15psi..huhu..oil pump weakness ..

i wrote thiss based on my xperience..use it as reference only not manual..sharing is caring..happy boostinggi

What about using1G head in 2G bottom end?for sure the hole bigger then the head stud,then would the oil pressure drop? And you said you customized the oil restrictor, how much would it cost for my gt35r turbo?

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
fuh bobolas sifu engine...:)

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
aiyo share sket pun sudah jadi sifu ka bro..aiyo..it common problem happen to my turbo customer la bro..after figureout the cause then share it... that all :D...u la sifu :P haha

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
haha....sifu..Bebologalas............hehe............bro...how your busisne ..?

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
..im not sifu la bro...

nothing much..but okla...normal ma bisnes.. sometime we smile but always we cry..sometime creative but always headache..hahaha..who cares:wavey:

R_Rocket

Jul 4, 2009
too many sifu engine now...all also wanna be sifu...
ahhahaha :)

by the way....bobolas have u seen shah/3rdgear/kr/rpm/syaz/kodang/reverse..... 3L block...
i need advise on that..i am very interested and he is not responding to me..from the forum i c u and him are rather close...

advise please...

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
too many sifu engine now...all also wanna be sifu...
ahhahaha :)

by the way....bobolas have u seen shah/3rdgear/kr/rpm/syaz/kodang/reverse..... 3L block...
i need advise on that..i am very interested and he is not responding to me..from the forum i c u and him are rather close...

advise please...
yes bro..i close with everybody in this forum...
...try call his handphone la bro..:listen:...u dont hv his No?

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
sumthing to share with you guys playing with this stroker motor.. take a look at all the attachment below..i've been keeping this in my personal collection for quite sum time

i tried to download the stroker zip file posted in pg4 but the link dont seems no longer work. Any kind soul willing to repost for download?

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
cannot lerr.....saved and use winrar edi.....donno y......too bad....anything to do with vista?
goo, what hp u achieve? i planning for 500-600 sometime next year....hehehe

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone outhere using GAB coilover absorber?? can all the sifu outhere give some review about this absorber. im planning to buy this absorber soon, so need to find some info about this absorber.currently im still using stock standard satria gti suspension setup.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience