upgrade for accord S84

saifzwan

Nov 19, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
how's ur car so far?
i bought e-sensor from halfcut.. rm50 per unit.. but after 1yr, it happen again.. haihh..
about the riveshaft, i suggest u to do custom..mine one have hv no problem after about 2year+..

choon meng

Jun 9, 2009
No problem. Is just the throttle body dust. Have to clean it regular :).

Nov 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I own a S84. Get this car from my dad since he's not driving this car.Everything in original, but thinking upgrade to F20B or H22A. Any comments bro?:hmmmm:

popofufu

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
hi everyones otai, bro...sifu.. taiko taiko.. good day.
i going to have S84 soon, please hope everyones sifu/taiko/bros can share to me:
1. what is the biggest problem with this S84?
2. wear n tear car parts replacement easy to get?
3. hows the maintenance about this S84?

thank you so much and have a nice day

choon meng

Jun 9, 2009
Dcarbon: as refer above that's my project have done. Which engine also I believe the half cut won't fit like my because they r same as basic like euro-r. But the key is u want more horse power ofcourse h22a, but only stick version.

Popofufu: the original car have not much wear n tear , but I believe the gear box is near to retired due to the age of this car. The major problem is the jdm version gear box is not competibal with it ecu. So don't go to exchange ur gear box with those repair. Unless overhaul it. It cost much but with warranty. This is the reason I convert it.

popofufu

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Choon Meng: thanks brother.. thats really a very good info. i was guessing the auto gearbox too. roughly the 'gearbox overhaul cost' about how much?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, I bought a Satria recently from my friend's cousin, who is a car enthusiast himself. Overall car is in great running condition save for a little problem I have noticed, which is the fuel consumption. The Satria 1.3 is supposed to be quite an economical car to run right? I drive to and from work everyday, working in Mid Valley staying in Petaling Jaya SS26. And I avoid the jams every morning by going out early but I have noticed that the fuel needle drops quite drastically even when I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience