Upboost stock mirage...can aaa??

merz2

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
I currently drive saga with stock mirage turbo engine, td04 turbine, merc fuel pump and
stock kotak tisu mirage intercooler oso with 2.5 inch exhaust piping...now boosting 0.6...standard factory boost i think...not syiok la:D ...can i upboost my standard mirage to 0.8-1.0 bar....? got any problem can caused engine damage...??

kRiminaLz

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Docklands/SAlam
Visit site
No prob, but the fuel wud be quite lean.. check wif the a/f sensor/meter..
to be on d safe side get a fuel reg n safc n tune it...
u'll c a lot of difference when u boost at 1b wif ur car compared to another car with the same spec but with a perfect fuel delivery..

Kelis

Known Member
Jul 5, 2004
Penang
O.k... Thanks for the explanation, KRiminalz, but I thought originally turbo-charged cars will have enough fuel supply even if boosting at 1.0bar, stock. If I were to use an adjustable fuel regulator, will that be enough? Just wondering n learning, not to question your opinion. Don't flame me, K? sorry...

Thanks... :tee:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To fellow enthusiast out there, need some opinion on what is the most optimized engine performance i can get with a ~rm5k budget. My current ride is all stock, no mod done. As for the performance range, looking at increasing the low-mid rpm range. As of now, looking at either NA mod or supercharging (not sure if within budget though). Appreciate the feedback.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience