Turbo Vs Vtec

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
lol......still tak habih habih ker..... xD .... long or short race also, drag or drift .......watsoever....vtec n turbo each has its own good abilities, and also weaknesses...theres never ending to compare both of dis...

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
lol......still tak habih habih ker..... xD .... long or short race also, drag or drift .......watsoever....vtec n turbo each has its own good abilities, and also weaknesses...theres never ending to compare both of dis...
that's why this thread so unique...hahaha never ending one bro.....:rofl:

mivec_mivec

Known Member
Oct 21, 2007
oh god..please dont let them close this thread..hahahahaha...

vtec vs turbo..i oso dont know what to say anymore..just keep continue saying tht,turbo is the winner..means,vtec is not the loser..but,vtec wins in some cat..but in race,the driver/rider/jokey oso contributes to the finishing line..for drift,vtec can but loose a lot of point to turbo..

just my 2cent

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
ahaha... oklah, u wanna tailgait u tailgait la... as long as it makes u happy. if u end up killing somebody's baby, just be strong n dun let ur conscience bother u ya?

anyhoo, like most ppl have already stated... u can't compare oranges with apples! what's the point anyways? both also brilliant technologies in their own ways. u wanna know siapa menang, but siapa menang in what? vtec kau stroke to 2.2 litre or td06 kau boost to 2 bar pun, if u're in kl kancil also can win... :biggrin:

state ur subject fellas! quarter-mile dash? half-mile dash?
there is nor statistic that which one killing the most..turbo or vtec...:thefinger:
turbo oso tailgating people,vtec oso specially in town.drop gear and pranggg..rite,
this topic it`s not comparing topic,its juz becz some ppl own vtec very lanci
and the only point is they driving JAPAN manufacture cas,not like the Proton cars
made in malaysia so no credit given interm of appearence and power...
so ppl like me which driving proton made,start droping an idea edi...thats all.

but if u say 2.2liter vtec or td06 2 bar boost who win?,u edi buyers to the vtec..
Fair game...eg 6 given Rm50k and the satria evo given Rm50k which 1 going
to produce monster AT SEPANG DRAG BATTLE DISTANCE 400M...
u tell me:thefinger:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
if press the pedal to the metal....for a long race.....who will 'kong' first.....turbo or n/a...plz vote...hehehehe.....:itsme:
sound like u want the carburetor engine la bro...try it floor till
u satisfied..no rev cut ma....:thefinger:sure ur engine tahan.

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
there is nor statistic that which one killing the most..turbo or vtec...:thefinger:
turbo oso tailgating people,vtec oso specially in town.drop gear and pranggg..rite,
this topic it`s not comparing topic,its juz becz some ppl own vtec very lanci
and the only point is they driving JAPAN manufacture cas,not like the Proton cars
made in malaysia so no credit given interm of appearence and power...
so ppl like me which driving proton made,start droping an idea edi...thats all.

but if u say 2.2liter vtec or td06 2 bar boost who win?,u edi buyers to the vtec..
Fair game...eg 6 given Rm50k and the satria evo given Rm50k which 1 going
to produce monster AT SEPANG DRAG BATTLE DISTANCE 400M...
u tell me:thefinger:
2.2 vtec and 2.2l evo la bro...start from that...baru adil...then the car given rm50k each..sure vtec x sempat pergi toilet coz want to chase evo 2.2l......:rofl:

mivec_mivec

Known Member
Oct 21, 2007
2.2 vtec and 2.2l evo la bro...start from that...baru adil...then the car given rm50k each..sure vtec x sempat pergi toilet coz want to chase evo 2.2l......:rofl:
the turbo can go toilet 2-3 times maybe...just giv turbo 1.8 oso no prob..

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Yup! Ur right...change Ur turbo bro...if got extra money get a ball bearing turbo...:top:

plus NA is all bout' Aceleration, that why they said NA "kaki kena berat" coz U will put the pedal to the metal...turbo not like that...that why turbo is in the force induction categories, no need to pedal to the metal, "kaki kena ringan ar" coz' the power is there, unless turbo lag...that why turbo rev limit are short compare to NA, sori no offence, what U feel clanzkiller is not a total G-Force, it a high octane of heart pumping coz' hearing the vtec roar & seeing the RPM climbing fast...trust me...if U got money mod ur cars a bit more or try to test drive a really2 powerful turbo cars...ur will locked to the bucket...he...he...
\

yeah i know is not the G-force..wat i trying to explain is the power push up :D
my target is only 300whp..and almost reached..just left out turbo, hi-cam and piston..

change laa the turbo of your gsr with evo turbo...that's maybe you feel the car power is limited...the engine can't breath well with the stock td04:nurse:
no money le..so easy say wan buy direct buy meh? i ain't rich guy :(...
just so far satisfied wit my own mod...and don't compare to others..set a target and there we go.

forsaken_avatar

Jan 12, 2007
alamak bro... i never said anything about vtec or turbo cars contributing 2 roadkills ler... i was just stating that tailgaiting is unwise...

no offence bro, but i can hardly understand what u're saying. but from the vague info u're giving, i'll put my money on the satria evo... if that's what u wanna know.

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
\

yeah i know is not the G-force..wat i trying to explain is the power push up :D
my target is only 300whp..and almost reached..just left out turbo, hi-cam and piston..

no money le..so easy say wan buy direct buy meh? i ain't rich guy :(...
just so far satisfied wit my own mod...and don't compare to others..set a target and there we go.
just giving opinion bro...no heart feeling laaa:bawling:

WiiR4

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
yaa...bro...sori, no heart feeling, just an opinion :adore:

by the way, I also ain't a rich guy...but it all up to urself, if u satisfy wit ur car, it's cool, if not, slowly ar bro...pelan-pelan gayuh laa...like me, part by part...plus I'm using an old engine, VR4, a lot of hassle to throw away 1st before can truly start mod...luckily it's VR4, he...he...:biggrin:

no offence aite...!!! :driver:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
mana ada marah nie...
chill la...i'm not tat easy to get offence LOL..

yalo slowly slowly lo..i'm only a student not a workers.. :(

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
if 2.2 inside the satria,by the time the vtec reach ending line the satria edi eat
nasi lemak liao...huahua,the vtec defenitly need BOT..:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi again peeps..

I want to repaint my car to battleship grey metallic. Anyone can share color code or reference to any paint shop that will know such color? or if anyone knows any vinyl wrap shop that carry this color?

appreciate it very much. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience