Apr 11, 2006
MMU Auto Show 2006

We should go there as HP4G Club :shades_smile:

simonyap

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
PANDAN INDAH
Surprising For Fuel

Wow.....to day i just finished 50 liters primax 3 and got 500km from the trip meter.:omg_smile:

Unbelievable.....just fill in one more full tank to test and see.:confused_smile:

I saw a forum that said all petrol are same for their specification. The only different is the petrol additive they add in on the tanker when it going out from petrol plant.
Some time more and some time less. Add more=cost more

What i am thinking is may be now time the petronas order to add more petrol additive into it's petrol to improve the mileage of petrol usage. Because recently, shell launched it's New shell super declared that they take the champion metal for good mileage of petrol usage.
And the car owner always claim the best petrol should get the highest mileage for usage.

So, all they doing is just adjust the petrol additive which can improve the mileage of petrol usage without focus on power and etc any more.:confused_smile:

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
fogot to add for FC lor..

AUTO FC % MANUAL FC is different..

of coz Manual FC is very good except for AUTO FC ..

* i filled RM90-100 for full tank.. i get bout 450-500KM (depends on driving,VTEC open 2-3 times) etc etc..

summore im driving on highways.. (shah alam-puchong-cyberjaya)

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
so means AUTO FC % is more sux lar rite?

i see you guys post your figures also i sakit kepala already

For me atleast by avg 320km, avg RM95 my tank showing 1 bar left. Working in KL and everyday traffic Jam is very bad, serious....

I think now is good time to consider those petrol saving devices....

StrikerX

Mar 23, 2006
prelude front bumper 4 sale....condition is good...need abit touch up only....any1 interested?? selling for RM200....price negotiable....

hey_guy

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
StrikerX said:
prelude front bumper 4 sale....condition is good...need abit touch up only....any1 interested?? selling for RM200....price negotiable....
any pic ah??

hey_guy

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
hey_guy said:
Hi guys, i have purchased NGK Iridium for my lude from Singapore for S$65 inclusive of shipping from singapore. Now waiting for it to arrive at my doorstep :p

Any bros here wanna buy can let me know
i received the plugs today~
Shipped out from singapore on the 14th Aug :)

hey_guy

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
Servicing my lude...

this morning went to service my lude... and at the same time replace with the NGK Iridium plugs. When took out the old plugs, it was like soap with oil! So changed the oil seal and also the distributor oil seal cuz leaking as well. Sigh... Maybe that explains my car FC so high and no power.

The mech pre-warn me that i might need to replace my distributor if i cant start my car after replacing the oil seal in the distributor wo... any idea how much it cost ah brand new and used??

Hope to see some very positive results when i collect my car tmr...

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
Party at my House

Hi to all HP4G member,

There will be a party held in my house.

Date : 2nd Sept 2006
time : 6:30pm - 11:30pm
venue: My house, wangsa melawati, near CARRE FOUR wangsa maju
food : non halal (Sorry to all muslim luders, as this food is not prepare by me)

Luders that confirm:

1) Skyhawkheng (Thomas 012 - 282 9199)
2) AcuraV (Ken)
3) Louismhc (Louis)
4) Hisha (Lam)
5) Ramjet (Woon)
6) Bear (will come for a drink and gathering)
7)
8)

Anyone interested? Please confirm your attendance. Thank you.

Last edited:

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
hey_guy said:
this morning went to service my lude... and at the same time replace with the NGK Iridium plugs. When took out the old plugs, it was like soap with oil! So changed the oil seal and also the distributor oil seal cuz leaking as well. Sigh... Maybe that explains my car FC so high and no power.

The mech pre-warn me that i might need to replace my distributor if i cant start my car after replacing the oil seal in the distributor wo... any idea how much it cost ah brand new and used??

Hope to see some very positive results when i collect my car tmr...

hello,
I have this problem b4, if change distributor will cost you few hundred ringgit (re-con rm3xx or after market rm2xx). I replace oil seal and car working usually and cost me rm15 (labour+oil seal)...I change it on my hometown cos no matter in SG or JB, they charge me more than the cost in double plus tripple. SG quote me $60, JB quote me nearly hundred dollar which i don see worth to do it, most w.shop or mech will advise you not to change oil seal but distributor, and they sounded difficult la and trouble la. yet my friend in hometown get me his mech and to handle and I was told is easy job, unless the distributor is mulfunction not only oil leak problem.
Finally, I pay rm15 with oil seal and labour to fix the problem. infact he told me the oil seal cost few dollar only and job easily done.

Last edited:

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
There will be a party held in my house.

Date : 2nd Sept 2006
time : 6:30pm - 11:30pm
venue: My house, wangsa melawati, near CARRE FOUR wangsa maju
food : non halal (Sorry to all muslim luders, as this food is not prepare by me)

I can meet u all at PROJET Petrol Station, Wangsa Maju.

Luders that confirm:

1) Skyhawkheng (Thomas 012 - 282 9199)
2) AcuraV (Ken)
3) Louismhc (Louis)
4) Hisha (Lam)
5) Ramjet (Woon)
6) Bear (will come for a drink and gathering)
7) Ray (New HP4G member)
8) Juiseebrain
9)

Anyone interested? Please confirm your attendance. Thank you.

Last edited:

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
oi serve me Satay HALAL la.. i oso can eat..

later i come eat dim sum then u know..

XXXX
BEAr

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I spotted this wonderful machine on the streets of Zurich and believe it deserves it's on spot in the feature box. The Ferrari 456 was designed by Pininfarina to replace the Ferrari 412 Sports Tourer, which Jeremy Clarkson of top gear famehas criticised the former to be utter rubbish. This fascinating machinery is made in a 2+2 configuration, where it is unique to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience