TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

rakyat

Known Member
Apr 7, 2009
Bumps Team HP4G ..:biggrin: , anyone knows where to get spare parts for exterior , interior , engine (h22a) .. in case ..Location Klang Valley

Bump: And how do I on the 4WS ..I cannot find the button .. and ..izzit manually on or automatically on ? ..:rofl:
4WS automatic on when speed is < 20km/h. There is a red 4WS indicator light bside ur speedo when it is engaged. Urs probably rosak oredi as most other prelude. Sometimes just need to do proper alignment to reactivate but most of the time it is the 4WS ecu rosak

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

for all the owners of the 4th generation BB1/BB4, for the spare parts, is hard to get? maintenance wise? :adore:
Prelude is still Honda hence there is plenty of spare parts from chopshop & 2nd hand. New would be abit more difficult considering the age of the car but still not a problem.

Maintainece should be about the same as B16 or 90s civics but some poremen will try to con u by saying 'sportcars sparepart' more expensive-la, no spareparts, need to get recond.-la blah..... All nonsense as it is the same engine as SV4 and most of the parts are similar

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
cheers for you guys :) team HP4G.. nice :)

YRvi

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
KL
Hi HP4G,

I just wanna let u know that I do provide service for H22A ECU + engine upgrades. I'm just a small timer, me and a friend set up a garage and only concentrate on H22A and 5th Gen Accord as both of us are using SV+H22A. We could help if there is any problem with the engine as well.. Just PM me for any details, i can't publish my number here as it's my personal not business line. Thanks Lads.

HGarage Autoworks, Sg.Merab, Bangi.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here is a Little DIY to fix your Faded Headlamps.

While driving around I have Noticed alot of Cars in Malaysia , that have this Problem , So rather than replace the Lights , it could be Fixed using this Tested Method , Have Done this on Many Civics , Mercs , Audis , and it works Beautifully Everytime

Civic HeadLamps Before Renewal Process

[FONT="Arial...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience