TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
Anyone wanna sell his prelude please let me know coz a few buyer was looking into it. And my one sold to Penang already!!

aiyaya

Jan 24, 2006
Anyone wanna sell his prelude please let me know coz a few buyer was looking into it. And my one sold to Penang already!!
hi louis...how much you let go ur lude?
i plan to let go too...mine was 93/95 lude...
spec are below.
h22a engine, manual lsd, highcam, adj. cam pulley, unichip, full body kit, tanabe hi/lo adj. rsm, apex timer, oid cachetank, pro-rally plug cable, gt fibrecarbon wing(very light), upgrade to twin layer radiator, car in very good condition, seldom used, well taken.
opotional below.
audio=pioneer 4xxx series, 6inch spkx4(kicker and alpha audio), mbq tweeterx4, audioquote ampx1, stella wooferx1, 4amp x1, 1f cap, 5way crossoverx1, rockford rca for all, 300amp cable to behind, 250amp fuse. (behind fully covered).

let me know price to let go of this with above or w/out someabove.
my contact 016-7187990. million thank you.

Last edited:

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
I sold my 38k, bro aiyaya go adv on motortrader alot ppl looking for it le. So sorry the buyer never pick up the call so can't help u :(

aiyaya

Jan 24, 2006
I sold my 38k, bro aiyaya go adv on motortrader alot ppl looking for it le. So sorry the buyer never pick up the call so can't help u :(
nvr mind..i keep it..certainly i would sell if i right with offer price but hope is least.
u take k...

madew

Sep 18, 2007
hi guys... newbies here... i'm using 3rd gen lude.... as i'm browsing thru this section, found quite numbers of fimiliar names from HPOC isn't it...

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
hi guys... newbies here... i'm using 3rd gen lude.... as i'm browsing thru this section, found quite numbers of fimiliar names from HPOC isn't it...
hi bro....nice to meet u here..

pls log on to h22aoc.forumer.com, check out our forum. u are very very welcome to join our club!!!

ncs11

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
thomas,i think its time for us to Fxxk this thread since our members has been more active in h22aoc.......

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
heheheh...but i still will maintain this tread...cos normall people will check out 0-100 website first, then only check out the others

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
hi all luder, anyone for f20a tubro kit or anyone selling f20b or h22a auto?

hi bro...i think for H22A auto u get get it easily, but have to tell u that the market price is around RM3k, so becarefully that those outside people always said h/cut increase price lah...this and that... for turbo, i have no idea...hehehe

eg9_05

1,000 RPM
Jun 7, 2007
hi all sifu and h22a owner.........................i want to take some opinion from ur guys....does anyone here have done port n polish b4???? hows the performance after pnp??? isit courage or encourage to do this pnp to my virgin h22a???.........cos heard only the b-series done pnp the most and not for h22a.....................................

Bump: hi all sifu and h22a owner.........................i want to take some opinion from ur guys....does anyone here have done port n polish b4???? hows the performance after pnp??? isit courage or encourage to do this pnp to my virgin h22a???.........cos heard only the b-series done pnp the most and not for h22a.....................................