Anyone Who Has Join Honda Team Gang?

danny8888

Jan 5, 2005
HI....

JUST WANNA TO ASK U ALL GUY HAVE ANYONE HAS JOIN HONDA TEAM GANG?
I'M LOOKING FOR IT.
CAN ANYONE WHO HAD JOIN AND TELL ME...

fobs

Apr 6, 2007

fairy

Aug 24, 2007
i hope you dont mind but i cant help it... haha.. i must say there is also a club in penang called FOBS-HC... hehehe.. must give angpao every month... hehehe... and also must give a sacrificial 19 to 22 yr old girl ( must be cun )... hahaha.. no lah, i just bullshitting only lah..

there is HCOC,Havoc and such.. what car are you driving??:wavey:

fobs

Apr 6, 2007
the angpow packet,... u can ask from me, recycle ebbely month

BzboDi

Jan 30, 2008
long time ago i heard someone mentioned abt dis club called..HAFOX..ehh wait is it HARBOK ??..no no no..its myHAVOC.net...yeahh..that's the one.. i heard laa. .dis club kan.. very de happening one.. lots of useful infos and chun-chun cars.. the forumers pun i heard hensome-hensome belaka.....check it out laa bro okie ??

blackbeast

Sep 30, 2005
hmm. using the term "gang" is rather inappropriate and carries a rather unwanted image.
I believe what you are looking for is rather, Honda car clubs. The clubs listed above by bien are some of the clubs in malaysia. It all depends on what you are looking for.

Sato

Jul 28, 2004
hmm. using the term "gang" is rather inappropriate and carries a rather unwanted image.
I believe what you are looking for is rather, Honda car clubs. The clubs listed above by bien are some of the clubs in malaysia. It all depends on what you are looking for.
Nah....we still prefer GANG ! It's more BRUTAL, more FIERCE, more ACTIVE....for our beloved VTEC !~

CLUB is kind of....sissy ! Hehehee.....

Kiddings.....

bien335

Aug 3, 2009
yo ashish.

what it do man.

gan-starz lah weih. all hensem and hamsap

fobs

Apr 6, 2007
myvi car club
civic car team
accord car gang!!!

Actually is price check. Recently I got offered for this at RM1800. Include installation n tuning. Is that ok price?

Also, how good is GAB? Whats your point of view?