TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

ameer_bb1

Jun 17, 2007
nope they didnt send me an email, how am i gonna activate my account? if they didnt send me the email?

ameer_bb1

Jun 17, 2007
tein adjustable absorber type ha for sale

tein adjustable absorber (high-low,soft-hard)type ha
for (92-96 PRELUDE BB1/BB4) with original prelude rubber bush.
RM 1700 inclusive workmanship

Luder

Jul 11, 2007
Buyer Scam

Hi fellows,

I am a newbie for this forum but I have driven my Lude for 4 years. I am sending this msg to ask you guys to take cautions on this person if you are selling your car:

- claim himself as "Jack"
- claim himself as working in a SPA shop
- claim himself staying in Cheras, Tmn Maluri
- very fat guy about 175cm height and 100kg weight
- HP no: 017-3463061

He's a potential buyer of my prelude. After testing the car, he wanted me to fetch him to Ampang Point to let his mechanic to check on engine and to pay me deposit. Upon reaching Ampang Point, he said his HP battery died off and ask to borrow my phone to contact his mechanic. While he was still pretending talking using my phone, he asked me to drop him at the entrance behind Ampang Point and he needs to get down the car so that his "mechanic" can notice him (still pretending talking on the phone).

After parking my car further abit from the dropping point and I tried to look for him but he was already gone with my Hand Phone! His phone and my phone are already turned off when I kept trying to contact him then.

I really thank God that he/his gang did not come and force rob my car away when I was waiting for him after dropping him. As the weight ratio is more than half, I doubt I can give a good fight to defend my car or valuable.

Luder

Jul 11, 2007
Buyer Scam

Hi fellows,

I am a newbie for this forum but I have driven my Lude for 4 years. I am sending this msg to ask you guys to take cautions on this person if you are selling your car:

- claim himself as "Jack"
- claim himself as working in a SPA shop
- claim himself staying in Cheras, Tmn Maluri
- very fat guy about 175cm height and 100kg weight
- HP no: 017-3463061

He's a potential buyer of my prelude. After testing the car, he wanted me to fetch him to Ampang Point to let his mechanic to check on engine and to pay me deposit. Upon reaching Ampang Point, he said his HP battery died off and ask to borrow my phone to contact his mechanic. While he was still pretending talking using my phone, he asked me to drop him at the entrance behind Ampang Point and he needs to get down the car so that his "mechanic" can notice him (still pretending talking on the phone).

After parking my car further abit from the dropping point and I tried to look for him but he was already gone with my Hand Phone! His phone and my phone are already turned off when I kept trying to contact him then.

I really thank God that he/his gang did not come and force rob my car away when I was waiting for him after dropping him. As the weight ratio is more than half, I doubt I can give a good fight to defend my car or valuable.

You guys better becareful.

mzsu

Known Member
Apr 3, 2007
Hi Everyone,
I'm newbie here but oredi registered at H22AOC and I'm from Nothern region....own a SV4 oni not lude but with H22A...
Ok ka...

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
bro im doing t-shirts and gifts do u all want to do for ur club ??
if u wan u guys can pm me and i can come for ur meeting and show u all what im doing

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
bro im doing t-shirts and gifts do u all want to do for ur club ??
if u wan u guys can pm me and i can come for ur meeting and show u all what im doing
Hi brother....

we will having a TT very soon, once we have decide the venue and date, we will keep you update, u will always welcome to join our TT.

you also can log in to our forum......h22aoc.forumer.com to check our TT date.

THX!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I actually completed this DIY 2 weeks back with some forummers n friends support. I used to have CAI but I figured i need to refresh and re-do it despite being itchy hands... :driver:

First, was the hardest to do, cut the tupperware on the side and under for the air filter and air funnel. Having it made to fit without proper measuring tool was a challenge. But good judging skills I might add....hehe. Noticed the yellow duck tape? it was giving way...so this was my solution...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience