Survey of Toyota vehicle owner

shinjun

Nov 25, 2007
Hi to all Toyota vehicle owner, I am a student from UCSI University.
I'm currently doing a research on customers' perception towards Toyota.

Here I need input from Toyota vehicle owners to participate in an online questionnaire in order for me to collect sufficient data to further my finding.

Website for online questionnaire survey.

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=HMJDFJ_41ba6812

It is not a must for each and every of you Toyota vehicle owner to participate, but contribution from people who participated are highly appreciated.:adore:

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
I've done it .. but since the Toyota i'm driving now belongs to my dad so I'll assume I'm doing the survey for him ..

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
I also did R&D before .. tedious work .. especially the questionnaire part to collect info .. some idiots like to fill in rubbish haha ..

shinjun

Nov 25, 2007
I also did R&D before .. tedious work .. especially the questionnaire part to collect info .. some idiots like to fill in rubbish haha ..
No choice bro, still have to carry on. =)

Thanks again for all the participants.:adore::biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:itsme:Hello folks

Summer greetings from Mauritius and best wishes to you all

The owner of this BMW came to see me several times but I couldn't work on his car due to my job and time constraints, and given I had to travel to China for a training in education, the school holidays were cut short. This is the last detail I did in 2013 and will be reserving the first week to work on my own car before school starts. actually, i completed this ride at 6 pm on the 31st.

The work on this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience