Toyota survey (assignment purposes)

SilentSeeker

Jun 20, 2010
Kuching
Oredi finish it. Btw you seriously have to add in more choices for the type of Toyota you listed.
Where's the supra, caldina, corolla series(old or new excluding altis since its written), Innova, Altezza, MRS, MR2, Corona, Hiace, Mark2, MarkX, Rav4, Rush,etc

Dun just list wad you can see at the Toyota showroom, you have to browse about second hand car dealers as well. Cos all the models that can still be seen on the road should be taken into consideration of a survey.

Just my 2 cents. Cheers and good luck on the assign.

sammizai

Known Member
Aug 17, 2009
Seri Petaling
tieforsales.blogspot.com
Oredi finish it. Btw you seriously have to add in more choices for the type of Toyota you listed.
Where's the supra, caldina, corolla series(old or new excluding altis since its written), Innova, Altezza, MRS, MR2, Corona, Hiace, Mark2, MarkX, Rav4, Rush,etc

Dun just list wad you can see at the Toyota showroom, you have to browse about second hand car dealers as well. Cos all the models that can still be seen on the road should be taken into consideration of a survey.

Just my 2 cents. Cheers and good luck on the assign.
YEAH! That is what im been thinking during i take the survey. Haha.
As my beloved SEG is not included. T.T

SilentSeeker

Jun 20, 2010
Kuching
Same here, when i no see corolla AE or other series. i was like OMG.... haha... Have to add on: Toyota crown. use to be very famous as taxis especially the diesel ver. ;)

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Very nice online survey .. but there are too many questions

Niemans1116

Known Member
Jul 1, 2010
SinCity
I've a niggling suspicion that this survey doesn't cater to older Rollas model. Anyway its done. Hope the stats compiled is useful. Otherwise its academic isn't it?:smokin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

as we know , most alarm come with 1 socket for us to add a shock sensor or microwave sensor to add the security....but, is it possible to add more than 1 sensor if only 1 socket provided?

i think 1 sensor is not enuff..as it only can detect the movement when someone trigger 2 infra red line....but if the person lie down or lower their body when enter the car, the sensor wont do anything....

so any alarm sifu can help?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience