2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
what year that car model...?

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
I saw my friend selling the car with fully modify and his year is 94 (SEG) with Black Top 6 speed somemore, Motec Stand Alone ECU, TRD extractor, RSR Center Bullet, HKS Super Dragger, Avance 15" Sport Rim, Firenza Tire, Apexi Turbo Timer (Pen Type), DEFI water, Exhaust, & Oil temp , Sparco Carbon Pedal, Momo Race Evo (stering), Memo Carbon (Handbrek), TRD gear knob, Sparco Touring Seat (Driver Side), Cusco High Low soft Hard Adjustable, Cusco Anti Roll Bar (Front and Rear), Cusco Strunt Bar (Front), all Samco Silicon Hose, and etc etc.... I forgoted liao lor

And he told me, if sell to dealer the price is only RM26,000.00 (2 year ago)
He sell it to my another friend, is RM52,000.00 (2 year ago)

Actually the modified car value is depend on the buyer la... If buyer sanggup or very like it... sure the price will be higher... :_:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bosch’s new eClutch system might just be the best thing for enthusiast drivers since sliced bread. The eClutch system is an electrically-operated clutch for manual cars, or ‘clutch by wire’ if you like. Having a manual car clutch that can be automatically controlled in certain situations has its benefits.

Firstly, no more killing your left foot in traffic jams. The eClutch system will control the clutch in heavy stop and go traffic, allowing drivers to start off from rest in first or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience