stupid WRK2211 black toyota vios!

continental_drifter

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005
whats the problem with you dude?im driving properly on my lane and what the fuck you r trying to prove?

guys, for your information, i was driving at fast lane at moderate speed. Pass by this fucking bitch WRK2211 (black vios) and suddenly he was behind my tail by an inch!WTF? i pullback slower and he cut me trough and emergency brake in front of me...!

well, dun do stupid and funny things on the road. if you're not satisfied with me or whoever lets prove it in Sepang ok? Dun do all those crap at federal highway..you're lucky yesterday nite i was alone...

take care bro

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
he or she? :hmmmm:

I think you should have given way to him/her since he/she wanted to go faster than the speed you are traveling on bro...

But what he/she did is indeed very immature and stupid. Well, one idiot who does that, it will lead another idiot to follow his wrong doings...

Anyway, chill bro. What goes around comes around...:top:

continental_drifter

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005
there's he and she in the car according to my gf.

obviously "he" is the driver aka racer =p

yea, kind of idiot...

i did give way to him but yet he still come in front of me and emergency brake..

kinda stupid and im not too sure what is he trying to prove?road bully?or either rob me?

but kinda smart if he tries to rob me and brought his gf as well...maybe after that i can rob his gf..hehehe

SnooPDoGGY

1,500 RPM
Mar 23, 2005
TwoForties
Visit site
probably ur car ganazzz looking kot... or maybe the stickers on ur car made him jealous or something... or maybe u did try to steal his gf at changkat bkt bintang once in a full moon... miahahahhahahaha... so gf report la... this is the guy la syg who try to one nite stand w me... miahahahhahahaha... j/k

cheers bro... abg2 ade not to worry ok lil bro...

miahahahahhahahahahaha

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
chill bro..i face such idiots on daily basis..whn i'm in d mood,i'll "mess" w them.....but i'll only do dis in my own "turf" ler.....just in case any shit wanna happen,i'll b able 2 handle it....but best is let dis kinda idiots b n let's unleash all beast in track,yo?!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
normal vios do this ar? whats this with emergency braking in front of ppl ler...u shouldve recorded the whole thing n goaded the sucker to play along then post the video online n send to police. let the car get famous hahah. i think i need to change my handphone holder location so i can just record ahead without holding on to it....

continental_drifter

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005
so what if you are not alone .......? What u going to do? I would say this is a silly thought.
well, malaysia can be dangerous sometimes when you're alone cus i've experience once... although there's bit of crowd but wut they'll do is look and stare at you =)

trust me u'll feel the same if you're in my shoe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Even if it is the whale of the Porsche family, the Panamera is certainly no slouch in the go-department but if you’re just like every other car nut out there, then we all know that the word’s ‘sufficient’ and ‘power’ together in a sentence is grammatically incorrect.

With that in mind, Swiss tuning firm Sportec has just introduced its new tuning...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience