Stupid car!!!!!!

K2002

Aug 2, 2006
why my car have to warm up 10 to 15 min only can run smooth a bit. why so much white fume coming out from my exhaust pipe early in the morning? my car is daihatsu aura 1.3 can anyone give any suggestion what to repair. so dangerous when roundabout cannot pick up suddenly like going to die like that so scary la.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Bro, k2002. Your piston ring kong already. Have to change the piston ring. You also say your car like want to die already. No power isit ? because your piston ring not fit with the cylinder wall already so the lub oil will go into the combustion chamber and conust with the fuel that's why you have white smoke.

But you have to do a combustion pressure test to see which piston has a pressure leak. Sometimes only one piston got leak and the other is ok.

If you have a pressure leak. Usually, things that will be changed is the top gasket, cylinder head gasket, piston ring and might need to rebore a bit the cyliner wall because you cylinder wall might have been damage already. The mechs will know what to do wan. Dont worry.

Last edited:

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
better change whole engine

JGE_4G15

Known Member
Aug 26, 2006
hmmmm...
think its time to consider transplant liao....
juz a suggestion.......

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
white fume in the morning? water vapor lar.. very normal. but the no power part, if this just happened recently (or gradually) then really have to go fix lor.. just bring to the mech, tell him old car problem lolx.

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
white fumes.. smoke .. early in the morning + some water splashing out from exhaust is showing that the "engine" is healthy.. (lazy 2 explain why,but do some research)

unless if u drive all the way.. the white smokes still comes out.. that u will know ur piston rings is out .. then u should do some top overhaul or etc2

why my car have to warm up 10 to 15 min only can run smooth a bit = of coz la old engine ma.. like my H22A also 14yrs already.. when the engine gets to its operating temp.. its nice! .. that's y old car have to warm up 1st,then when drive is nice. not like new cars nowdays,no need of warming up (guess so) .. but for me,its a routine to warming up the engine and drive when the temp is on its operating temp! (ur temp gauge ar)

Last edited:

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
dude ...ur car is also like human ...example u take out the key and ur car goes to sleep then all a sudd u jump in and put the key in and wake up the car and ask it to run 100m lap , wat would u think the result? as usual ur car will be like human blur blur duno wat to do sudd get woke up and must run 100m lap

so next time warm up the car 1st , dont rev it kao kao one short do it level by level 1k rpm to 2k rpm then goes on

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
yours is 1.3 carbie or efi?

anyway, think u better check the termostat.... if the white fume is a continuous thing even during driving, think u better prepare for an overhaul or engine replacement.

by the way, i'm also driving an aura 1.3.. efi

adyzul

1,000 RPM
Oct 6, 2005
Bro....don't lah say call your car STUPID. Later your car really merajuk when you need it the most then hailatt lor....

K2002

Aug 2, 2006
termostat i thought no need i take it out no use it..i thought for oversea use only for those have winter or something like that only use termostat right?
.. anyway thanks for the replys all. my car only early in the morning start it will come out white smoke after about 10 to 15 min warm up the white smoke gone while driving no white smoke. got water coming out from the exhaust pipe also but that only also early in the morning start the car for 10 to 15 min then only start to jalan if not the car is like horse a bit tekan also like cannot go one. got white fume and water out from exhaust pipe is healthy car.??? i wish my car is like other car just start then can jalan no need to wait. then no white smoke no water coming out from exhaust pipe.

K2002

Aug 2, 2006
1994 car the last batch of charade aura 1.3 model. while on the road also not much this kind of cars running around. good speed also man can run with Satria GTI 1.3 also. old horse still can run :)

am_izham

Known Member
Oct 17, 2004
Kota Bharu
Visit site
K2002 said:
1994 car the last batch of charade aura 1.3 model. while on the road also not much this kind of cars running around. good speed also man can run with Satria GTI 1.3 also. old horse still can run :)
wow! now that's new to me.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:itsme:i wanna up my l2s boost but....all my engine still ori....turbo also didnt change yet...who can teach me how 2 modifi my kancil up too 80-100 House power....>.<
:love:
this 1 always is my dream~100hp l2s kancil...

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

list out all the things need 2 put in...n need find who in penang here 2 help me done it....
pls...
all is the best~!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience