"Mod" - stupid shoeshop in 1Utama

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
On Saturday 13 August 2006
my gf went to buy shoes with her friends, she went into this shop named "Mod" and was choosing shoes. She found a pair but kept changing it cos one after another of that shoe model was defective. The design was some beaded flowers tied by strings.
When she finally found a good pair she told the sales person she wanted that pair. The shoes were put back into the box and my gf went to the counter to pay
Happy that she got a new pair of shoes, while at lunch with her friends later she open the shoe box to find that the shoes inside were defective ones. The flower was crumpled up instead of open. So she open the flower only to have the string break, and the beads fall apart.
Angrily she went back to the shop to change it. The sales person didn't want to entertain my gf, my gf asked for a change in the same pair, but the sale person immediately said no size, and whatever model my gf pointed to the woman said no size. until one model the woman just threw the shoes on the counter and walked off, it was smaller sized and more expensive, but the sales person didn't care. They also took back my gf's reciept before changing the shoes.
While this was going on, an indian lady chose a pair of shoes with the price tag RM45.90, while the lady wasn't looking, another salesgirl keyed in RM60.00.
at that time my gf was pissed already and just walked of with the more expensive shoes that were smaller size. in the end my gf wore it, but some bead on the shoe also fell off.
Everything in that shop was defective, so are the salespeople
If anyone gf/wife/ friends want to buy shoes, pls tell them to boycott that place.
Run by uneducated people. I wasn't there at that time, else i gave them all a good sounding and make sure no one bought shoes from that shop on that day.
Can i take this up to 1 Utama people instead to close that shop down?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
EcstacyElmo,
Complain about it to One Utama management. Then call up The Star and report it to them and ask them make it a front page story.

I think somebody ought to make a complain about Pizza Hut's racist bills as well.

-PuPu^ZaPruD3r-

Known Member
Mar 23, 2004
PJ, MaLaYSiA
www.geocities.com
satria_95 said:
EcstacyElmo,
Complain about it to One Utama management. Then call up The Star and report it to them and ask them make it a front page story.

I think somebody ought to make a complain about Pizza Hut's racist bills as well.
Bro, mind sharing what u mean by racist bills? I heard bout it. Is it Malays get cheaper bills compared to non-Malays? Is it true?

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
??? got this kind of thing 1 meh ??? racist bill ???

just call the owner if the owner dont 1 2 answer call the 1u management then call the trade ministry sue them kau kau

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Wah so evil got rasict bill ???

Anyway here is a parody of DATUK IR A**HOLE about rasict bill

No no no no no no, there is no rasict bill

NO no no no no no no our place is fine we charge equal

No no who charge u gimme their name ??

no no no no I wont give u a refund

No no no no The place u order ur pizza is the best, u must buy pizza there.

Here is another parody of him about the shoe shop

No no no no no, no refund for u

No no no no no who overcharge u

No no no no no no Who is the cashier yg kurang ajar i will call the police

No no no no no our product is the best so keep that in mind

No no no i wont be listening to ur comment bcoz our shop is the best.

THE END.

P/S: thats Datuk IR A**hole speaks

Last edited:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Wah lau...like that also can ahhh.... better boycott it ...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
pupu,
Some of my friends has already received a mail with 2 bills, same food but different prices, from Pizza Hut. I've not received it yet.

kelvio,
Anything can happen ma. hehehe

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
yea heard abour the pizza hut bills as well~

hmm..bumiputera and non - bumi ..the 5% tax thing?

i'm not too sure~

magmag

Known Member
May 24, 2005
Puchong
But I tot the racist bill thingy in pizza hut was featured in some Chinese newspapers a while back and the management said the reason there was a race section was for survey or some crap like that. Tot the issue was solved... the same issue is up again??? damn!

As for the MOD shop, I did buy shoes from them before. The salesgirls are rude and quite uneducated 'cos they can't understand proper English even. worse thing is... they're quite pushy to get u to buy stuff from them. It was so bad that I told the sales girl tailing me "I can PICK MY OWN SHOES THANK YOU" but having said that, the shoes that I bought the quality quite good.

Biggest problem is with the management and service, well.. bring it up to the One Utama management then if nothing is done about it, bring it up to the consumer rights body. But I believe u mentioned the receipt was taken back? that would be a big problem if u need to prove that u were even buying stuff frm there. BUT still worth a try.

I have seriously given up on looking for good service in Malaysia... Come on man, I get better service in the Temple's Street stalls in HK compared to the shops here! At least they still smile when u decide u don't want to buy anything.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Well if you really want to complain with the mall management, I can introduce you to someone after having done a couple of events there but I don't know how much they'll be able to help. In the end you'll probably have to lodge a complaint directly to the outlet owner as the mall has little jurisdiction over these matters as long as the tenants pay their rent.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Daniel Lee said:
Izzit that it has become a trend for those people in-charge to say so many 'NO's.
DATUK IR A**HOLE is a G-MAN whatever yg giler kurang ajar la.

He promise to give a campus branch to upgrade its facilities bcoz water supply n electricity but he didnt promise that causing the campus hated him to the max n even the uni HQ. I think he use the money for his stupid no use holidays.

Anyway i heard that he use the students racing project money for a waterfall at the enterance. (this post is available in zth)

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
For ladies shoes go for Vincci brand either at Sg Wang or Lot 10. Dem lots of cun chicks 2 c also le! Not forgetting deep longkang as well. hehehehe!

Regards,
Mike

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo morning guys, i'm wondering how to heck to eliminate water stains that occured usually on the front windscreen, rear windscreen & all windows glasses on our car?

My fiancee's Vios & Waja started to have this bloody annoying problem since a year ago & i'm still searching for the best possible solution to deal with it. I've tried sending it for polish at those car spray painting shops & still it wont even last for 3 months! Macipet! Fedup edi ler.

So anyone of u guys can share some...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience