funny & stupid thing happen in boleh land

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
any body here encounter malaysia ringgit cannot use in malaysia :hmmmm::hmmmm:

this is happen to me today just now.

so today i went to seberang selat (SING), so on the way back to malaysia custom. i notice that my touch & go card there is not enough money to pay toll fee.

when reach malaysia custom, after immigration office on the next office is a top up for touch & go card.

so what happen is when i arrive at the counter, i saw 2 ladies with very dark face. dont know what happen also. i also dont care lar. maybe they came period same day or had a quarrel:rofl:

so i decided to top-up rm30 ringgit with 2X10 rm,9x1 rm & 2x50 sen so all total up rm 30 ringgit.
and this ladies only take rm20 ringgit to top up, then i ask her " yang ini tak boleh top up kah "
she shake her head "tak boleh" . then i ask her "ini bukan duit malaysia kah" she reply " bukan"
at that time i laugh very loud instead of angry. in my heart say some stupid moron.

so i take back the remaining money & i flip 1 rm to other side with our agung face. show it to her tell her " ini bukan duit malaysia betul kah" then i laugh again very loud dia jawab " bukan".

so lazy until up to that standard that girl, really admired :adore::adore:

how to make it...

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
any body here encounter malaysia ringgit cannot use in malaysia :hmmmm::hmmmm:

this is happen to me today just now.

so today i went to seberang selat (SING), so on the way back to malaysia custom. i notice that my touch & go card there is not enough money to pay toll fee.

when reach malaysia custom, after immigration office on the next office is a top up for touch & go card.

so what happen is when i arrive at the counter, i saw 2 ladies with very dark face. dont know what happen also. i also dont care lar. maybe they came period same day or had a quarrel:rofl:

so i decided to top-up rm30 ringgit with 2X10 rm,9x1 rm & 2x50 sen so all total up rm 30 ringgit.
and this ladies only take rm20 ringgit to top up, then i ask her " yang ini tak boleh top up kah "
she shake her head "tak boleh" . then i ask her "ini bukan duit malaysia kah" she reply " bukan"
at that time i laugh very loud instead of angry. in my heart say some stupid moron.

so i take back the remaining money & i flip 1 rm to other side with our agung face. show it to her tell her " ini bukan duit malaysia betul kah" then i laugh again very loud dia jawab " bukan".

so lazy until up to that standard that girl, really admired :adore::adore:

how to make it...
I do agreed that there are really a lot of bunch of moron + sohai around...

What a joke:stupid:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
actually i got think to take pic of the money left on the counter & plus the resit top up and show it to the manager. but still, if i do it will i change her mentality ? or she just kena tiao kao kao end up still the same mind set. then it just a waste of my time & effort. so just let it be lor.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
i think with Abraham Lincoln face that i show to her, maybe she will say "itu duit malaysia" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

just my wild imagination:rofl:

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
lolx ...madness la bro....no offence la but JB toll booth operator all damn kurap sial.

when im in KL or klang valley area...when i say.."terima kasih" sure they will reply sama2 or at least give me a sweet smile.sometimes realllyyyyy sweet...:rofl:

BUTTTT....in JB toll ...jgn harap! nvr once i got a smile or even a reply wei...maybe out of 20 times...1 got say...that also guy if i not mistaken.

haihs

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
u mention this smile smile thing then only i recall back, ya never once.:banghead::banghead:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
many things can happen in this country, toll receipts also can buy at restaurant....
MC can buy
Academic cert can buy
Dato title can buy.........

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
midnite also can service plugs.......

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
midnite service not so good feeling ler, i got a friends done it at midnight . when he enter the room, he saw the ladies wear baju tidur instead what normally should it be. then this ladies ask him FAI TI lou sai. all the mode also gone :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo stan,
Howz it goin? Lookin at ur kancil, think i saw u in my area sometime last month. Im yet to bring my ride over for that 'worn-in' checkup that u mentioned about. Hoping to get that done next week if i can.

Anyhow,
I have to say i havent came across any original sports car gettin Titan-ed. I'm talkin bt cars like Evos, Celicas, Integras, Lancers, Mx-5s..etc. Maybe there are some that i dont know abt but i'd just like to say somethin to those ppl who are half-hearted abt...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience