funny & stupid thing happen in boleh land

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Same feeling lah... i have seen so many 13/14 yrs old school boys and gals ponteng and sitting in my cafe spilt foul words, act cool, talk abt triad, no respect to their parent and this this that that... but no money to eat, no money to drink anything except coke, no money to reload their hp... and their idol are those 16/17yrs old kids with loud exhaust 2 stroke bike, tattooed, no longer in school, dunno what they earn for living... Sometime really feel like slap them... Always talk to some curable kid like ah pek, hopefully they wont waste their precious time in life...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
thought of that too, if they asking too much but when rm50 can settle....save me the hassle to police station as that time i am still in sleep walking mode and raining...all wet already....sigh....
but these bunch of idiots..one day they will get their lesson if they met some mafia/hitman .....

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
this happen to me last time when i still drive potong perdana, what happen is in the traffic junction. when come to my turn green color then i just normal drive accelerated my pedal then in just milisecond & i dont even know what happen mat rempit yamaha RXZ just throw in at my car.
all my car right hand side hancur including tyre & sport rim. & i came down from my car quickley go see the mat rempit & carry him to the nearest side road & ask help from road ppl.

"when i carry him his PAHA leg bone was protrude out but not out from the skin" geli lar.

then i called police for help or report. then first police station answer my call "mana encik accident" ini bukan tempat kita cover & encik telifon itu XXXX police station. this police station are the nearest to accident scene about 2km & he ask me to call town police station :banghead::banghead::banghead: KNN

then i call 2nd police station that he recomend , they pick up the phone " encik saya mau report sini ada accident" they reply " ADA ORANG MATI KAH" me reply "tak ada", then they ask me "ITU ORANG ACCIDENT MELAYU, CINA ATAUPUN INDIA " at that time i was so angry & i fuck them up side down on the phone "eh u orang gila kah,sini orang accident separuh mati dan u orang tanya melayu kah , cina kah ataupun india :banghead::banghead: then he ask me "u punya kereta boleh bawa ke police station" i reply " aduhai encik u orang kena datang kesini ambil gambar sembelum saya punya kereta boleh diahlihkan..

then i call my friends who work in work shop & ask his friends too settle the scene from me.

sorry if the story are too long...:rofl:

after all the scene are kao tim, then we go to police station " this fucker sarjan fuck me up side down for no reason " at the first place i was not at wrong position :banghead:

then i try to talk too sarjan to isten to my strory,then he accuse me "u orang memang selalu macan ini buat salah tak mau ngaku" at that time i really... if got gun saya tembak sama sarjan itu.

then the TOW car guys & my friends coming in, ask me to go out from the office.then boths off them talk to bloody sarjan after that the sarjan ask me to came in the office to do police report.
at this time the attitude also change "MACAN INI PUNYA KES KIRA NORMAL, LEPAS KITA INVESTIGATED SEMUA TAK ADA SALAH PUNYA" then ask me to sign the report to closed the case. :banghead:

after police report done, i go outside ask my friends/tow guys "what did u talk to him" reply "hai yar this case we been handling so many case liao we know what to do lar...tak banyak lar cuma XXX sahaja for the report & for ambil gambar XXX total si pak guo niah:banghead::banghead:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
the 3 patrol cars at the site yesterday also cant do much with those boy boy there....sigh:|

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
they wait all 20 person settle the thing first, then the last person to settle with them :rofl:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
in fact i got the feeling they wanna ask for tips too but i just pretend dunno, start my car and drive away,,

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
this happen to me last time when i still drive potong perdana, what happen is in the traffic junction. when come to my turn green color then i just normal drive accelerated my pedal then in just milisecond & i dont even know what happen mat rempit yamaha RXZ just throw in at my car.
all my car right hand side hancur including tyre & sport rim. & i came down from my car quickley go see the mat rempit & carry him to the nearest side road & ask help from road ppl.

"when i carry him his PAHA leg bone was protrude out but not out from the skin" geli lar.

then i called police for help or report. then first police station answer my call "mana encik accident" ini bukan tempat kita cover & encik telifon itu XXXX police station. this police station are the nearest to accident scene about 2km & he ask me to call town police station :banghead::banghead::banghead: KNN

then i call 2nd police station that he recomend , they pick up the phone " encik saya mau report sini ada accident" they reply " ADA ORANG MATI KAH" me reply "tak ada", then they ask me "ITU ORANG ACCIDENT MELAYU, CINA ATAUPUN INDIA " at that time i was so angry & i fuck them up side down on the phone "eh u orang gila kah,sini orang accident separuh mati dan u orang tanya melayu kah , cina kah ataupun india :banghead::banghead: then he ask me "u punya kereta boleh bawa ke police station" i reply " aduhai encik u orang kena datang kesini ambil gambar sembelum saya punya kereta boleh diahlihkan..

then i call my friends who work in work shop & ask his friends too settle the scene from me.

sorry if the story are too long...:rofl:

after all the scene are kao tim, then we go to police station " this fucker sarjan fuck me up side down for no reason " at the first place i was not at wrong position :banghead:

then i try to talk too sarjan to isten to my strory,then he accuse me "u orang memang selalu macan ini buat salah tak mau ngaku" at that time i really... if got gun saya tembak sama sarjan itu.

then the TOW car guys & my friends coming in, ask me to go out from the office.then boths off them talk to bloody sarjan after that the sarjan ask me to came in the office to do police report.
at this time the attitude also change "MACAN INI PUNYA KES KIRA NORMAL, LEPAS KITA INVESTIGATED SEMUA TAK ADA SALAH PUNYA" then ask me to sign the report to closed the case. :banghead:

after police report done, i go outside ask my friends/tow guys "what did u talk to him" reply "hai yar this case we been handling so many case liao we know what to do lar...tak banyak lar cuma XXX sahaja for the report & for ambil gambar XXX total si pak guo niah:banghead::banghead:
when u make police report...when u say Melayu involve...they will sure be there in 5 minutes or less...but when u say cina or india..it will take ages...one of the Police officer told me....

so when in future we make report...we must say MElayu involve..then confirm they will come very fast...then when they arrive say.ooh..salah..panic until don't know how to differentiate....

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
when u make police report...when u say Melayu involve...they will sure be there in 5 minutes or less...but when u say cina or india..it will take ages...one of the Police officer told me....

so when in future we make report...we must say MElayu involve..then confirm they will come very fast...then when they arrive say.ooh..salah..panic until don't know how to differentiate....
wa ka ka :rofl:

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
the next funny thing will happen is,.,.. TBH's case will slowly dissapear from the press and the real culprit aka murderer will be freee.....in fact...he is never been caught.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

my car was stolen many years ago and found back by my fren.
my car was tow back to police station for inspection and checking.

i went back to police station to take my car 2days later.

the police officer dare to ask me for kopi money....eventhough my fren found it. nevermind, i gave him RM50 but he said not enuff. WTF?

haha,,,dont u think it is funny?

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
the next funny thing will happen is,.,.. TBH's case will slowly dissapear from the press and the real culprit aka murderer will be freee.....in fact...he is never been caught.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

my car was stolen many years ago and found back by my fren.

the police officer dare to ask me for kopi money....eventhough my fren found it. nevermind, i gave him RM50 but he said not enuff. WTF?

BARU LA ONE MALAYSIA BRO =)..EVERYONE MUST GET SOMETHING..hahahaha..u get ur car..he get kopi money...ONEness in Malaysians :banghead:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
die of natural death, case closed.

[/COLOR]my car was stolen many years ago and found back by my fren.

this remind me my friends car.

his car also stolen (MERC) few years back is malay owner, then he go to police report whereby the inspector is his friends. so his friends call his contact ppl ask for information about my friend car. and yes they say my friend car was with them.

they ask he want to settle it, just need pay for 20k will do. so myfriends LL pay for it lor.:bawling:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Bro's,

since we are on the topic of bolehland....i just need to ask if anybody can help my brother out.He is from Kl...that hero has been driving around without roadtax since april 2008...that day he came JB...kena JPJ block....then they issued him a summon/letter i also not sure...saying that he has to come to court to see what is the penalty....and then send his car for inspection to get new roadtax...the problem is...now he back in KL...and jpj said he has to come back to JB to go to court to settle this matter.Anybody here know what can be done ah?Is there anyway he can settle this matter in KL instead of coming all the to way to JB?

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
bro better ask ur bro's came down to JB to settle it personally, u can ask runner to do it ( alot there at JPJ JB) but are they trustee??

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Ad, I just get to know some malay friend who is in mod line as well, they do know some people from puspakom and JPJ so they always able to take out car that has been confiscated... I'm not sure whether they got any runner to this kind of matter, but i can give you his number if you want.

Btw, your brother totally overlooked on the roadtax issue or just dun wan to pay it?

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Talk abt kopi duit...

When i was young, my house kena broke in at around 3am, me and my parent were tied up... we called the police after those damn indon left, when police came and checking the place they asked for duit kopi... god damn it... so my dad give him a ang pao... if there's god on their head, i hope they will be struck by lightning...

But they also flexible lah, as i said i'm still young that time, i thought my sis was abducted by those indon (didnt even try to call my sis... young mah:rofl:), so i drive to a nearer connstruction site with my dad's samurai sword... ofcourse before anything could happened, i was brought back to house and they just console me lah...

My sister?? oh yeah, she scared will wake us up, so she sneak out around 30mins before indon came in, her friend push our car till junction only start engine... cos they scared wake us up...
PHEW~~~ totally real story and i still can remember all details now... hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A couple of hours ago while driving on federal road back to my hometown in Perak, my car nearly got pushed into the divider by some convoy 'marshalls' behaving like thugs. I understand the marshalls job is to ensure convoys members having a safe and smooth journey, but pushing other road users into the divider is not acceptable at all. No signal was given, only finger pointing me to give way. Futhermore, it's a four lane road (2-way)! One lane is not enough for their little cars? That's not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience